bomb and tank panel missing textures

Yup, same, and (maybe just me??) Control bindings for Toggle Cover and Toggle Switches dropped from my config. All other bindings intact.

FYI

Pointy end hurt! Fire burn!!
JTF-191 25th Draggins - Hawg Main. Black Shark 2, A10C, A10CII, F-16, F/A-18, F-86, Mig-15, Mig-19, Mig-21, P-51, F-15, Su-27, Su-33, Mig-29, FW-190 Dora, Anton, BF 109, Mossie, Normandy, Caucasus, NTTR, Persian Gulf, Channel, Syria, Marianas, WWII Assets, CA. (WWII backer picked aircraft ME-262, P-47D).

They haven't even acknowledged the bugs we reported in last week's patch yet. It's like they're in denial.
Probably more accurate to say they already know cause it's so obvious and they betatest internally as well, so no point in coming here to tell you. Just that :lol: .

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

Probably more accurate to say they already know cause it's so obvious and they betatest internally as well, so no point in coming here to tell you. Just that :lol: .

S!

If they know then why didn't they fix them and what is this bug reporting forum for if we waste our time submitting reports they ignore?

Edited by SMH

If they know then why didn't they fix them and what is this bug reporting forum for if we waste our time submitting reports they ignore?

This is a new bug, they most certainly fixed previous bugs folks have listed, to name a few (some not as publicly known as others):

1.) Landing, "easier" and better able to manage

2.) Flaps, drop and retract to real life specs.

3.) Cowling and or propeller damage changed, adjusted - fixed.

4.) Heat and oil temp - Cylinder Head temp management - fixed or realistic.

5.) Damage model, more incorporated into the latest release.

6.) Engine and airplane performance, improved/tweaked.

That was with this latest OB and one other. I probably missed some.

Today's update was primarily aimed at other modules that have had several outstanding issues for longer than the P-47, and a LOT of items were fixed!!! A good day!

The bomb panel is new, it will get fixed.

Edited by SmirkingGerbil
clarification

JTF-191 25th Draggins - Hawg Main. Black Shark 2, A10C, A10CII, F-16, F/A-18, F-86, Mig-15, Mig-19, Mig-21, P-51, F-15, Su-27, Su-33, Mig-29, FW-190 Dora, Anton, BF 109, Mossie, Normandy, Caucasus, NTTR, Persian Gulf, Channel, Syria, Marianas, WWII Assets, CA. (WWII backer picked aircraft ME-262, P-47D).

Why would bugs not be publicly known if not exactly because they ignore our reports of them and refuse to acknowledge them?

And I don't know where you're getting your list. Certainly not from the change logs.

I am going to assume you are not aware of where change logs are posted or maybe because sometimes they don't line up exactly with user titled issues, they may not look identical.

List from:DCS 2.5.6.52196 Open Beta 2020-07-15

DCS P-47D by ED

Added more oxygen containers.

Parking brake handle update.

Forced end switches on rad flaps on initialization.

Switch on position lights by default.

Matched descriptor to model.

Added spin tweak.

Guns pos corrected.

Cooling: radiator's thermostat.

FM adjusted for stall and spin with proper MOIs. Prop is tuned to increased power.

Engine tweak.

Prop AD data tuned for 2000/30".

Canopy gap fix, attitude indicator wings illuminated fix.

List from DCS 2.5.6.53756 Open Beta 2020-08-18

DCS P-47D Thunderbolt by ED

Cylinder temperature fixed

Gas temperature for turbine is constant regardless of magneto off or fuel cut-off - fixed.

Aftercooler update.

Changed position and cover's texture of the guns. Fixed collision model.

Oil system update

fixed missing FFB shake;

added landing light driven shake

reduced propellor disbalance effect magnitude

Every bug fix I list, and more is covered in the above two. By not "publicly known" I mean they were not reported/noted and fixed internally, or when reported they did not get a lot of traffic in the forums; therefore, "not well known" - nothing secret about it.

I am not sure what is missing from the 2 of 3 OB patch lists I reference above that you are concerned about, or feel hasn't been addressed. As mentioned the Bomb Panel is brand new.

"User titled issues". I think you mean, "incorrect things I just claimed".

You know, you're exactly right. Sometimes users call bugs one thing, then the devs call them another. Probably something that has to do with language translations, Developer acronyms, and differing languages supported by a multi-national user base and company employees.

You see things, that no one else does. Maybe you should reach out to the Dev's and see about helping? We could sure use your insight and expertise.

You know, you're exactly right. Sometimes users call bugs one thing, then the devs call them another. Probably something that has to do with language translations, Developer acronyms, and differing languages supported by a multi-national user base and company employees.

You see things, that no one else does. Maybe you should reach out to the Dev's and see about helping? We could sure use your insight and expertise.

I'm trying to reach out but they're ignoring the bug reports myself and others are providing.

• 4 weeks later...

Same here.

The switch covers used to be a solid red color like the one on the right.

The words/label "Parking Brake" are missing from the handle as well.

QPKs0I7.jpg

Edited by rayrayblues

🇺🇦  SLAVA UKRAINI  🇺🇦

MoBo - ASUS 990FX R2 Sabertooth,     CPU - AMD FX 9590 @4.7Gb. No OC
RAM - GSkill RipJaws DDR3 32 Gb @2133 MHZ,   GPU - EVGA GeForce GTX 1660Ti 6Gb DDR5 OC'd, Core 180MHz, Memory 800MHz
Game drive - Samsung 980 M.2 EVO 1Tb SSD,    OS Drive - 860 EVO 500Gb SATA SSD, Win10 Pro 22H2

Controls - Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS X,   Monitor - LG 32" 1920 X 1080,   PSU - Prestige ATX-PR800W PSU