Georgian HAmmer with CA

Lee1

I have searched for this info and cant find it, lots of other good stuff but not this specifically.

I have discovered I can direct ground troops. DO I have to have the Combined Arms module installed or will it just work with my A10c?

Thanks

I have discovered I can direct ground troops. DO I have to have the Combined Arms module installed or will it just work with my A10c?

As far as I know, the Combined Arms module needs to be installed and activated for this version of the mission to work.

Bought CA to go with it and doing campaign again. Great fun being able to direct ground troops. So far I have had the tanks and artillary help out with SEAD, taking out Shilkas and SAMs before I or the SEAD flight get there. Makes life a little less dangerous. Thoroughly enjoying it.

Lee

"Streaky".

• 3 months later...

I like to ask: I can´t complete mission 3 of the georgian hammer with CAS. (3-2-1 is the mission name) Only 50 points after killing all enemies... I directed my troops to the designated area. I can´t complete this mission. What am I doing wrong?

Maybe you can help?

THX!

• 1 month later...