US Carrier Fleet Mod

Donations

Please let me pay for this when it's ready. Seriously, I want to give something in return for this amazing work. At least make it possible to donate some $$$. You guys deserve it

I appreciate that. I've spent an insane amount of time on the texturing and know that Racer has being nothing else for a loooong time.

You can't directly donate, but a few bucks can go our way if you visit our store over at http://www.carrierpilots.com

Thanks for the thought, mate.

Ha' det! :D

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well to get us moving back along topic. The F-14D is almost set to be released. Expect to see it going to the public in a few days.

f14-4.jpg

Great! btw, personally I would like to replace my current F-14A model with this F-14D model, when you release this pack, could we have 2 packs. One with all the works that adds the F-14D, and the other replaces the original F-14A model and lines up all the correct weapons...etc.

Glad to see everyone is liking the new F-14D so far.

I have seen a few guys post some screen shots showing the tail white

appearing as planes.

This is kind of odd as everyone in the VNAO thus far has not seen this nor can we get it to do this on any graphic game setting.

Oh well, I guess I will just re-create it anyway and add it to the file for a revison in the future.

• Like 2

Ladies and Gentlemen, it has been way overdue for an update on the forums. The Super Hornet has come a long way, she is starting to get the squadron skins put on her. Rotor and Badger have come a long way. They are adding the "working mans" paint on her. Here are some pics of VFA-143's Pukin Dogs 105 paint scheme.:pilotfly:

downhill.jpg

ScreenShot_065.jpg

ScreenShot_075.jpg

Also Racer has been working on getting the Prowler into the air. She is going through 3D Max right now. She already has some of the Black Ravens markings on her tail.:thumbup:

EA6B-4.jpg

Clean Tail

EA6B-8.jpg

Even the pretty planes have to do some work every now and then right? :smilewink:

EA6B-7.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

angling the pylons might be a bit tricky, I believe in the meinit.xml file each pylon can have a variable named FiZ which allows to rotate payload around horizontal transverse axis. FiZ variable can be added to any pylon. Try searching for FiZ in MEInit.xml. We haven't explored this yet at sim-mod so if you do manage to get it to work, please do share.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

angling the pylons might be a bit tricky, I believe in the meinit.xml file each pylon can have a variable named FiZ which allows to rotate payload around horizontal transverse axis. FiZ variable can be added to any pylon. Try searching for FiZ in MEInit.xml. We haven't explored this yet at sim-mod so if you do manage to get it to work, please do share.

Hi guys :)

If I remember correctly, FiZ is used to tilt the missiles up/down. But FiZ and FiY (tilt the missile left / right and rotation on the weapon longitudinal axis) does not work in the game, even thought they are ok in the payload editor :)

In short, you can only tilt a missile upward or downward in the game : too bad, it would greatly have helped us in our mod too :)

Cheers :)

Hub.

-

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]