Forum Maintenance between 04:00 - 06:00 UTC ×
Forum Maintenance between 04:00 - 06:00 UTC

What's the plan for Supercarrier and Su-33 Russian Navy?

pepin1234

I realized today that I can not choose a Su-33 on the new Kuznetsov model. Okay no problem.

So how can I have the new Kuznetson on my missions without buying the entire Supercarrier module? I flies Su-33.

Any plan for that issue? any crews on board? Perhaps a Kalibr frigate for the map of Syria? Kilo Submarine with Kalibr for Syria map? improved Ka-27 AI helicopter?

plans on the roadmap for a whole Supercarrier or Superwhatever module version for Su-33? that actually exists?

Edited by pepin1234

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I realized today that I can not choose a Su-33 on the new Kuznetsov model. Okay no problem.

So how can I have the new Kuznetson on my missions without buying the entire Supercarrier module? I flies Su-33.

Any plan for that issue? any crews on board? Perhaps a Kalibr frigate for the map of Syria? Kilo Submarine with Kalibr for Syria map? improved Ka-27 AI helicopter?

plans on the roadmap for a whole Supercarrier or Superwhatever module version for Su-33? that actually exists?

- Old Kutnesov model continue exist on DCS.

- New Kutnesov has part of supercarrier module.

- Crew AI never was planned to SuperCarrier module on Kutnesov.

- AI units never was planned by ED to exclusive maps, only time periods as WW2 assets pack. Meanwhile ED has talk to add some units to DCS core to "match" with Syria / Middle east zone and others maps.

- Ugra Media has not planned AI Syria unit pack.

- ED has not planned any russian modern ship or 3M-54 Kalibr naval surface to surface capable yet.

- 3M14K (SS-N-30A) or 3M14T Kalibr land attack missiles has not planed yet.

- 633 and 877 Kilo has not been updated as Type VII funtionality and actually has not capable to fire torpedoes, or submarine to surface weapons. Not planed and / or time set yet.

- 3M54E and 3M54E1 Club-S Sub launched Antiship missiles continue present on Shapes 3D model directory but missing implementations as Luas, Schemes and other files to work.

- Not plans to update Ka-27 Helix and missing ASW warfare weapons as torpedoes and depth charges, and systems as dipping sonar (and funtionality to make ASW warfare). Other helicopters as Ka-29 assault helicopter or Ka-31 AEW helicopter has not planned.

- Su-33 continue exist as segregate module on FC-3

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/products/planes/su-33_fc/

Edited by Silver_Dragon

I will not spend almost $40 for only one model without crew animation I want to own to use It with Su-33. So we must see how Su-33 don’t get a Superwhatever package even when we want similar stuff for Su-33 followers.

With this situation I have two options. Keep with old model or go pay for something I don’t use to get a single aircraft carrier without crew animation and whatever they want to put on this supposed module.

With this situation they only keep working for a particular customer profile.

• Like 3

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I don’t use mod. Anyway Thanks for your help. Some people out there will be more than happy with this mod.

It's the 3d model from the supercarrier module. Unzip, copy, overwrite, boom. You have what you want. What's the issue here? Three clicks too much for you???

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Following the topic, we had a discussion in the Supercarrier forums, about why they included the New (In facts, old) Kuznetsovs in the supercarrier pack. Not only we didn't heard absoultly nothing from ED, they didn't fixed anything from the Kuznetsov, the top antenna has a broken animation, that starts again in half of the animation (Will be a couple of minutes fix). And the flag is only visible from one way.

My point of view is that they tried to get people that only fly russians, to buy the Supercarrier to have the Kuznetsov, but that tactic didn't seemed like the best one.

I mean, we have to pay 40$ to have a broken carrier, and to be able to take-off properly from the carrier with the Su-33? What on earth is happening...

I can takeoff from the old kuz just fine

Eagle Enthusiast, Fresco Fan. Patiently waiting for the F-15E. Clicky F-15C when?

HP Z400 Workstation

Intel Xeon W3680 (i7-980X) OC'd to 4.0 GHz, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC Gaming, 24 GB DDR3 RAM, 500GB Crucial MX500 SSD. Thrustmaster T16000M FCS HOTAS, DIY opentrack head-tracking. I upload DCS videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-7L3Z5nJ-QUX5M7Dh1pGg

40$ to have a broken carrier
Well, it is what it is. The choice to buy is entirely on you. Just mind that it could be bought for $25 on sale and it's for the whole pack. That you don't use the rest of the pack is irrelevant. I would've gladly buy PG without skyscrapers and modern cities for less money - but there's no such option. Deal with it.

...the top antenna has a broken animation, that starts again in half of the animation ... And the flag is only visible from one way.

Wow... unplayable! "broken carrier" :megalol:

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

Well, it is what it is. The choice to buy is entirely on you. Just mind that it could be bought for $25 on sale and it's for the whole pack. That you don't use the rest of the pack is irrelevant. I would've gladly buy PG without skyscrapers and modern cities for less money - but there's no such option. Deal with it.

Wow... unplayable! "broken carrier" :megalol:

I think you're not fully understanding me. In 2016 ED said in a newsletter that it will be in separate DLCs, so that should be like that. Anyway, about you saying "Broken Carrier", maybe yes, If I pay 40$ and I can't even ask for the chokes without lifting the JBD... That makes no sense...

That's not the only issue. The big issue is that in the old Kuznetsov you cannot take-off properly as you should, because you don't have the chokes, and you now what you have if you want to take-off and be able to not be bugged when spawning in the old Kuznetsov? Yes, a paywall of 40$ (Right Now). So yep, not funny to see this kind of things at all.

Paco, you're free to disregard the module if you find it's not worth it. Nothing was changed for the players with old carrier. Or you're angry now that you can see it and touch it but cannot fully experience new Kuznetsov? But you can - with the mod - which btw is a shoot in the foot if DCS is fine with hosting such crack/abuse on their own server.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

Не понимаю защитников неадекватных решений. Много людей вообще не пользуются американской техникой и авианосцами, а вот кузнецов им интересен. И они бы готовы заплатить за работу ЕД, но только им лишний бесполезный груз в виде американского авианосца не нужен, а кузнецов 40 долларов совершенно не стоит. Видимо, защитники любят тратить свои деньги просто так, ведь "люди же работали". И глупый пример какой-то даже привели в этой теме, мол, "небоскребы персидского залива не нужны, но я же купил". Иди все модули ДКС купи, а потом никогда ими не пользуйся, умник. Поддержки разработчиков

TotenDead, I don't defend anything and I understand your needs. But there is currently no option that you desire and your best bet is to go to Wishlist or Supercarrier subforums to make a request - which is not first idea btw... or use the mod while you still can. And no, I don't buy modules which I don't use, thx.

• 3 months later...