Kind question to Wags

stormrider

Whats with all that "i feel like i get to little for what i paid" lately?

Not only here, but more or less all over the board.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N975F mit Tapatalk

The Tornado is being developed by as many people as the Tornado Development Team contains. It progresses rapidly with the speed of the Tornado development progress. It will be released at the Tornado release date. 

Support your local Getränkemarkt. :grin:

Whats with all that "i feel like i get to little for what i paid" lately?

Not only here, but more or less all over the board.

Exactly! ED said how big the map will be from the very beginning. We all knew what we paid for. Now comming back in the aftermath and complain it's too little for the price is pretty unfair.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

That "empty WIP" area you speak of isn't WIP at all, it's outside the terrain. The only reason it's represented at all is because the only other choice would be to have the end of the world be there, and that would kill the immersion.

Every other map in DCS has a flat area surrounding it, it doesn't mean it was ever going to have more content in it.

I'm not even referring to the empty area outside of the map square (kuwait, oman, yemen...). I specifically referring to the space inside of it which is virtually wip as seen on the picture below:

82283e74b4d0149a206195dbaf6ff9d13d688ff3.jpg

And it was mentioned by Mr. Wags that they wound try to expand it. No news ever since, that's why I'm asking Mr.Wags and not ED's fanboys.

Edited by stormridersp
  • Like 1

Banned by cunts.

apache01.png

First time I'm insulted with respect.
Your welcome.

Can you name any source for what wags may or may not have said?

And besides - I'm not arguing because of the size of the map, but because you want it for free. And thats not how it works.

The Tornado is being developed by as many people as the Tornado Development Team contains. It progresses rapidly with the speed of the Tornado development progress. It will be released at the Tornado release date. 

• ED Team

EDSA has always been clear that the center of the map is focused on the Strait of Hormuz and that the UAE and portions of the Oman and Iran would be included.

It was never stated the map would go beyond that defined area.

Additionally, even after release, the map was substantially added to to include a much larger area of Iran and several new airfields.

Thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Your welcome.

Can you name any source for what wags may or may not have said?

And besides - I'm not arguing because of the size of the map, but because you want it for free. And thats not how it works.

Page 1 of this thread, post #10

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4455306&postcount=10

Banned by cunts.

apache01.png

Yeah... This ship has sailed with BIGNEWYS post, i guess.

I was talking about the "the map is to small" topic. And with that basically the entire discussion. There is no need to expand that "who wrote what" any further.

Edited by OPEC

• 1 year later...

Apologize for digging this buried post, and not complaining "the map is too small" here, just a small wondering if there is any WIP expansion of the PG map or any plan to expand it someday in the future? As Iraq along with Kuwait (detailed cities and terrains) are very hot area, especially to replicate some of the historical battles. I'm willing to pay extra dollars for Iraq/Kuwait expansion 🤨

• PC Specs: Intel i7 9700, Nvidia RTX 2080S, Corsair 64G DDR4, MSI B360M Mortar Titanium, Intel 760P M.2 256GB SSD + Samsung 1TB SSD, Corsair RM650x
  • Flight Gears: Logitech X56 HOTAS & Flight Rudder Pedals, HP Reverb G2
  • Modules: F-14A/B, F-15C, F-16C, F/A-18C, AV-8B, A-10C I/II, Supercarrier, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria

Project: Operation Hormuz [F/A-18C Multiplayer Campaign]

9 hours ago, Jenson said:

...if there is any WIP expansion of the PG map or any plan to expand it someday in the future?

No WIP and no plans atm. This is frequently requested map area, though. You can look at the wishlist:

https://forums.eagle.ru/forum/339-map-wishlist/

• Thanks 1

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria