A small wish that would make a huge difference to us VR users

First of all, I'm having a blast with your campaign Baltic Dragon! It's absolute gold imo

One tiny request though...

As a mediocre A-10C pilot I seem to just always struggle with entering new waypoints. The message providing these waypoints only stays visible for 20? 30? seconds or so. Which is just too short for me to process in VR. I know there's a thing called VR scratchpad, but that requires me to, first blindly find my keyboard (I use PointCTRL so i.c.w. my HOTAS I pretty much don't ever use my keyboard) and then blind type these coordinates. Blind typing also not being one of my strong points :P

It would mean the world to me if I could read back the coordinates given to me somehow. In missions by F10 radio command would be the most beautiful solution, but just posting a list of coordinates per mission here on the forum would make my day. (you could even hide them with the [ spoiler ] code)

I've just flown the mission where I had to find the Yacht. Very pleased with myself that I managed to create the new waypoint, but when I came to the point on how to figure out to set a bearing line, the "OVERLOARD" message was gone.

without that bearing I searched for 20 boring minutes and then had to give up. Would have saved me a bit of frustration if I was able to read back that message somewhere.

I hope my request makes a little sense :)

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Hm, if I am not mistaken all the coordinates are always available under F-10 menu until you use them (ie confirm, read back or destroy the target). Make sure to check it next time and let me know if that is not the case!

I think that must have gone broken then, because I checked that on every mission (where applicable). Definitely no F10 radio menu options available in current OB version.

Knowing your work and the great quality of it, I was already wondering why you didn't add this option. Bit now I understand you did.

I'm sure it didn't work here. Maybe you could also check yourself. I think the mission with the yacht is no.12 or 13? That's a good one to try and reproduce.

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH