Keep getting no communication

Sounds like you are on the wrong radio channel?

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-9700K @ 5.1 GHz, 32Gb RAM, EVGA 3090 XC3, Dell S2716DG, Thrustmaster Warthog + MFG Crosswinds V2, HP Reverb G2 @ 2836 x 2768
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro x64, VoiceAttack & VIACOM PRO, TacView

VR Stuff:   My Settings for 3090 and G2  My Settings for 1080ti  Shaders MOD for VR  My variant of Kegetys mod with clear water and also IC PASS for current beta & stable, Patch Status

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

same

same for me I press communication key and nothing even on case one approach mission. Might be that I need to do something different but comms work everywhere else.

Can someone let me know if it is me as I just get" no proper communication" when I land .

I just want to know what I am doing wrong :cry:

If you do not fly the correct pattern and do the radio calls at the correct time it may create problems.

Please review the manual for the procedure, I find the illustration helps me.

if you still think there is a problem please attach a track showing it and we can all take a look.

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 10 Pro x64, NVIDIA MSI RTX 2080Ti VENTUS GP, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 32GB DDR @3000, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

hi

I tried on open beta and my comms are working fine and I got a score for my landing. Went back to stable and reassigned keyboard control and assigned a button on my throttle and it didnt work . Nothing happens when I press the communication button . This doesnt work for me in the super carrier case one approach only so far . Im not good enough to try the case 2 three yet.

I have normal communication in the cold start up super carrier mission . A bit wierd

Edited by Mart57

hi

Thanks for the replies

I assigned new buttons to comm controls as well . No joy in stable release but working fine in beta. Wierd but I will keep looking to see if I have a setting that is different between the two release versions

• 2 weeks later...

I had in air comms with supercarrier and now they dont work. I didnt change anything and i have tried tips I seen online to no avail. Comms work on the deck. No comms after I take off. Also case one approach I get nothing when I press "default" or any of the combinations I found in forums. Someone needs to do a walkthrough with this as its frustrating and im no expert so need a little assistance now and then :)

This is when flying f18

Edited by Mart57

Sorted this

It was the comms key binding problem. All good now just have to switch comm channel in air

Every day is a learning experience .... I start empty headed and fill up with knowledge each flight lol