VKB Gunfighter 3 Pro issues with F-18c

So I thought it was my Gun Fighter 3, it appears that the issue lies with the combination of the VKB Gun Fighter 3 Pro and the F-18c module.

There is a very serious y axis issue with makes the plane 100% unflyable; Immediately after wheels up the plane goes into an uncontrolled nose up (Y axis) accent, the plane will complete a loop with no stick input what so ever, forward pressure on the stick only modestly slows this nose up flight profile. I have tried many calibrations, dead zones, disconnect and reconnection of the stick and finally I have flown with the stick using other modules such as the F-16c and the F-14b. There is no issue when I use the warthog to fly, I would really like to use my GF3. PLEASE HELP!

Cheers,

L

I would assume, that, since the stick in itself is working on other modules, your keybinds are for some reason not right. You might consider resetting the controls or deleting the corresponding configuration files manually, so dcs creates them new on the next start

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

For starters, open the control options and confirm that nothing else is bound to the pitch axis.

Be aware that you may need to scroll horizontally to see all devices.

Asus Z690 Hero | 12900K | 64GB G.Skill 6000 | 4090FE | Reverb G2 | VPC MongoosT-50CM2 + TM Grips  | Winwing Orion2 Throttle | MFG Crosswind Pedals

All joysticks are functionally the same on the backend, regardless of what they look like, are called, or who makes them. The U in USB is ''universal''. It's generic. A game controller axis is a game controller axis, it's virtually impossible for it to not work the same across modules. It's possible for the module to have an error, but it would affect ALL joysticks, not just a certain model.

So, that all said, you should closely examine your bindings for duplicates, check flap settings, and if necessary delete the binding files and start over (in case they got corrupted).

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

I had a similar experience when I started flying the Hornet. That went away when I started setting the flaps to "Half" before take-off.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5