Hind Multicrewing

QuiGon

2 hours ago, diveplane said:

wow what map is this new effects?

That's not even DCS. It's some other simulator. Read the first map of this thread for more info on that.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 8/2/2020 at 2:22 AM, pepin1234 said:

I don’t care much about AI multicrew like F-14. Just player multicrew like L-39 one could work for me. Anyway I will move front cockpit to search targets and pull the trigger for ATGM

I on the other hand want AI multi crew, we're dealing with a helicopter this sounds like a recipe for a crash. Ideally I'd like an AI who can gun while I fly or fly as I gun

An AI crew for helicopters is pretty much mandatory in this day and age: I'm still waiting for an AI copilot in my Mi-8 who can enter information in the Doppler all by himself based on ME waypoints, and who calls out corrections ("1km - right", "on course", etc).

• Like 6
Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

3 hours ago, Raven (Elysian Angel) said:

An AI crew for helicopters is pretty much mandatory in this day and age: I'm still waiting for an AI copilot in my Mi-8 who can enter information in the Doppler all by himself based on ME waypoints, and who calls out corrections ("1km - right", "on course", etc).

I think that most of the Alexander's team is currently working on the Mi-24.
My assessment : First, the release of the MI-24 module and afterwards multicrew and/or AI on the Mi-8

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Razorback said:

I think that most of the Alexander's team is currently working on the Mi-24.
My assessment : First, the release of the MI-24 module and afterwards multicrew and/or AI on the Mi-8

Yeah I realise that. If I remember correctly, in the recent Russian interview he mentioned that "the Mi-8 would be a completely different module with an AI crew" and I have to say I was happy to hear that!
In foot in front of the other 😉

• Like 1
Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

6 minutes ago, Raven (Elysian Angel) said:

Yeah I realise that. If I remember correctly, in the recent Russian interview he mentioned that "the Mi-8 would be a completely different module with an AI crew" and I have to say I was happy to hear that!
In foot in front of the other 😉

Same for me, An Mi-8 IA/Multricrew and the Mi-24 module...All my dreams come true...😁

• Like 4