ADMIRAL189'S CORNER - INCOMING SHIP MODELS

Go to solution Solved by ivan-ivanov-1902,

On 10/14/2021 at 7:32 PM, jsr9597 said:

This KNOX Class is fantastic!  My first ship (1988-1991) was USS KNOX (FF 1052).  First and Finest!

Interesting to hear you say that. I was telling @Admiral189 back when I was growing up in Bremerton in the early 90s to late-2000s, most of the west coast Knox class ships were mothed ball there. So many that some had to be moored out in the inlet together like in the photo. @jsr9597 the Knox herself is on the right in the photo.

0602105224.jpg.4f67656dd86a52fdb2a8ebb8d51083bc.jpg

Edited by navyBtown
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, navyBtown said:

Interesting to hear you say that. I was telling @Admiral189 back when I was growing up in Bremerton in the early to mid-90s, most of the west coast Knox class ships were mothed ball there. So many that some had to be moored out in the inlet together like in the photo. @jsr9597 the Knox herself is on the right in the photo.

0602105224.jpg.4f67656dd86a52fdb2a8ebb8d51083bc.jpg

Thanks for sharing the picture!  Fantastic!  I transferred a few weeks prior to her decommissioning.  Great to ship to be on for my first Navy assignment.

50 minutes ago, jsr9597 said:

Thanks for sharing the picture!  Fantastic!  I transferred a few weeks prior to her decommissioning.  Great to ship to be on for my first Navy assignment.

Your welcome, sorry you had to see her like that. Most old salts don't want to hear what happen to there ship after it's decommissioned.

Hey guys,

I said earlier this week i wanted to share one of my projects with you and i have a lot. Today i will be sharing with you all my Los Angeles Class Submarine. USS Los Angeles SSN-688i.  Unfortunately it doesn't launch Torpedoes. When i add the Torpedo script to the model it doesn't appear in Game for some reason. So the 688i only launches torpedoes if i add it to the Chinese Assets folder within the root folder. Also, the submarines doesn't submerge automatically but you can manually submerge it using the depth feature in game. I will be packing and releasing her soon.

Next week i will be releasing the USS Bowen FF-1079 and i will attempt to release another model within the Forrestal era hopefully by next weekend! Stay Tuned! 

Admiral189

HAbsVpu.png

naU1ul1.png

AqRilif.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

17 hours ago, Admiral189 said:

Hey guys,

I said earlier this week i wanted to share one of my projects with you and i have a lot. Today i will be sharing with you all my Los Angeles Class Submarine. USS Los Angeles SSN-688i.  Unfortunately it doesn't launch Torpedoes. When i add the Torpedo script to the model it doesn't appear in Game for some reason. So the 688i only launches torpedoes if i add it to the Chinese Assets folder within the root folder. Also, the submarines doesn't submerge automatically but you can manually submerge it using the depth feature in game. I will be packing and releasing her soon.

Next week i will be releasing the USS Bowen FF-1079 and i will attempt to release another model within the Forrestal era hopefully by next weekend! Stay Tuned! 

Admiral189

HAbsVpu.png

naU1ul1.png

AqRilif.png

Amazing work Admiral, I love the new Sub!

Thank you for al your hard work!!

Timex2

• Like 1

Hi Admiral

Just wanted to say thanks for all the ships. Just downloaded the sub and its looking really good!

*Also, I'm only posting this pic here because I don't know anyone in real life that's particularly interested in this sort of stuff. Literally, right after downloading your sub, my girlfriend came into my man cave and asked what is that really strange looking ship outside. We have a small ocean view and we are looking out across the Georgia Straight to the mainland from Nanaimo on Vancouver Island. I stood up, looked out the window and was very surprised to see this!! See pic from my home office window!! It is the USS Michael Monsoor, Zumwalt class destroyer. wtf!! 

(I can only assume that it is testing stuff at Nanoose bay which is just a mile or so to the left of the picture. It is an underwater munitions testing area which I believe is used by the US Navy as well are our little Canadian forces. Everett Washington is a large US base just a few hours south of us and I assume that is where it came from) 

Anyways, I hope someone else finds this interesting! Cheers

mm.jpg

• Like 5

I7 4790k EVGA 1080ti FTW 16gb Corsair Dominator Acer Predator 2k 165hz Thrustmaster Pedals & Warthog TrackIr5

Admiral, thanks for the subs and the upcoming ships, as always, they look great and definitely add to the enjoyment. Here are a few photos I took during San Francisco Fleet Week recently.

USS Michael Monsoor (DDG-1001) was moored near USS McCain (DDG-56) and a sister ship. There are a few others: USS Tripoli (LHA-7), USS Rushmore (LSD-47), USS Potomac (AG-25, President Roosevelt's yacht), and a couple of USCG and smaller armed police boats for security.

And a couple of obligatory shots of the Blue Angels, of course. Enjoy.

IMG_3255.JPEG

IMG_3093.JPEG

IMG_3261.JPEG

IMG_3312.JPG

IMG_3334.JPEG

IMG_3452.jpg

Edited by Cacetudo
Added pics
  • Like 2

ThinkPad X1 Carbon G6 | i7-8550U 1.8-4 GHz | 16GB LPDDR3-2133 MHz RAM | 512GB PCIe SSD | Win10 x64

Aorus RTX 2070 Gaming Box | 8GB GDDR6-14000MHz | 3x Dell U2412M for 5760x1200

CH Fighterstick, Pro Throttle, Pro Pedals

Trying to download the HMCS Montreal mod and the link to the original file is saying that the file got deleted. I've downloaded the V1.03 files, but that appears to be a patch with just the updated textures. Is there any way to get the base files? Cheers!

23 hours ago, cao990 said:

The editor displays the model. When you enter the game, there is no model. This is caused by the installation of navyequipment_ 1.4A, delete this mod to solve the problem

Hi,

This to let you know that a patch concerning the navyequipment Mod has been mentioned in the French Pack forum, on March 10 (see screenshot below).

It seems that this solves the conflict problem with other Mods.

Cheers,

Toan

Screenshot 2021-10-23 at 13-19-09 FRENCHPACK V4 8 Update on 01 10 2021.png

• Like 1