ADMIRAL189'S CORNER - INCOMING SHIP MODELS

Go to solution Solved by ivan-ivanov-1902,

20.12.2020 в 20:25, Admiral189 сказал:

I'm testing out the missiles now. So far so good. Just trying to find the right non Harpoon anti-ship missile. Should be done soon!Missile Fire II.jpg

Missile Fire.jpg

Linx, i'm honestly think ED will not provide anymore ships. At least i haven't seen any. So i'm trying to fill that gap.  

When Marianna drops. I will drop a handful at once! Stay Tuned!

Kh-35

Hey, Admiral! If the "Connie" mentioned was the USS Constellation, that would be fantastic to see. I've seen Big-E mentioned, but I have not seen the USS JFK. Those two (Enterprise and Kennedy) are my personal votes, but If you can find a good model for the early Nimitz class (CVNs -68, -69, and -70), that would be fantastic. If you wanted to add the lights, it would be great, but if not, a Generic model to handle all three ships would be just as good, I think.

Charik80, i tested the other non-Harpoon missiles on the tarantula but i noticed a lot of them didn't work.  Trial and error! 

Shmoo42. Unfortunately, there's no good Kitty Hawk, Constellation or America Carriers out there so i will probably have to modify the Nimitz Carrier.  I have Big E. I will see if JFK is out there.. 

I vote for a unique CV as much accurate as possible ( it takes time ). Standalone classes like the Enterprise CVN 65  or  John F. Kennedy CV 67  would be cool, and its a great addition to all the EDs Nimitz + upcoming HB Forrestal class.

These are pretty great looking models! 

Apologies if it's been mentioned and I've completely missed it, but have you made any sort of Russian/RedFor type landing ships?

I always love the idea of doing some sort of Iranian/Russian aggression campaigns where they're taking a coastal area via landing ships, but it's a bit hard to fake without a ship that at least looks the part parked up near the shore. Even just a static object that had an open bow would be awesome. 

Yes, i looked all over for a ship that resembles an iranian ship but i just couldn't find any. Some of the good russians models out there i can't use because of copyright! 

Shmoo, some models are just not out there.. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Admiral189 said:

Yes, i looked all over for a ship that resembles an iranian ship but i just couldn't find any. Some of the good russians models out there i can't use because of copyright! 

That's a bummer. But thanks for the hard work! 

15 hours ago, Admiral189 said:

Well as I mentioned on an earlier occassion, there is this: https://hum3d.com/3d-models/alvand-class-frigate/

British designed/built, but AFAIK exclusively for the Iranian navy. Not a bad looking ship(thinking about getting it myself) and very fast too - apparently capable of ~ 40 knots.

Edited by Seaeagle

Hey Guys! So i just seen news that put a damper in my Carrier creation plan. It appears they have started working on the Forrestal Carrier. I think it's wise to leave it to the professionals plus they have a team to create the model. If i create a Carrier it will take a lot of time!  I will still attempt to create one though. I haven't given up but it will probably be a generic model.

For now i will finish up the FFGX Frigate!

Cdodders i have a Type 26 Frigate as well. 

Toni was the Farragut around during the time of the Forrestal?