ADMIRAL189'S CORNER - INCOMING SHIP MODELS

Go to solution Solved by ivan-ivanov-1902,

I'm wondering why i don't see what you all see.. All textures are applied in game.. WEIRD!!

i'm working on creating better textures. Once i do, i will have one of you test it and then i will drop and update.  This is what i see in Game. I will check the textures from a long distance.

Screen_201220_141054.jpg

Screen_201220_141107.jpg

• Like 1

Good Job Admiral!

A Supply Ship for the US Carrier Groups would be really nice...

Send from my Swiss Knife via the Corkscrew

i7 6700K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, 32GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080Ti, Thrustmaster Warthog, Valve Index

1 hour ago, Admiral189 said:

Hey Tank, which one's specifically. I never used the servers for DCS so help me understand how they are added.

In order news!! HMAS Daring on the horizon... Got distracted from Kidd!! Also, finishing the Turantula textures.

Screen_210105_110602.jpg

Screen_210103_162432.jpg

San Antonio and Oak Hill. They appear when I test the mission in the Mission Editor, but not when the mission is loaded on a server, and everyone on the server has the mod installed (you can't sign in without it). We're trying to figure out why this is the case, but I figured asking you might shed some light, or someone with better know-age of coding can jump in and help out XD (Coding might as well be magic to me XD)

So i got some insight about why the ships aren't showing up Tank.. They mentioned something about your folders are double nested.. Not sure what that means maybe you know. 

Some news on the HMS Duncan.. I should be able to release her this weekend.. 90% complete. Still WIP!!

Screen_210106_193900.jpg

Screen_210106_194138.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Tank, yeah i'm working on those hull numbers,, might be tricky but i think i can figure it out... 

Working a few projects now so hopefully i can bring you all something soon! 

Also, been studying for my IT Certification so time hasn't been on my side. 

HMS Duncan has departed the shipyard. I'm fine tuning her right now. Hard part is done!! 

Also, i will release the updated Tarantula..  The Arleigh Burke and the Ticonderoga couldn't stand up to her missiles..

Working on the USS Kidd as well.. USS Kidd will be released once i finish the Duncan.

Making the models high poly will increase the file size which in turn will create drag in DCS.. It can be done though. 

HMS Duncan.JPG

• Like 2