Mission 10 issues

DimSim

Encountered a few issues with Mission 10, though I did manage to complete it:

1) Vehicles at Batumi airport had no headlights, so can't tell where to land.

2) Roof top landing not detected many times. Mission requires 2x landings.

I took off and landed no less than 8x times to trigger the mission forward.

3) Enemies do not fire. During roof top pickup, enemies appeared but did not fire any visible weapons.

4) Enemies do not take damage. I strafed enemies with mini guns and did not injure any with aimed fire.

5) The entire mission is too dark. Yes NVG allowed, but compared to YouTube closer to release, world and NVG lighting is completely different, much harder to see. (Youtube video wasn't just raised gamma, I tried, that just made NVG impossible to use in current version.)

Encountered a few issues with Mission 10, though I did manage to complete it:

1) Vehicles at Batumi airport had no headlights, so can't tell where to land.

2) Roof top landing not detected many times. Mission requires 2x landings.

I took off and landed no less than 8x times to trigger the mission forward.

3) Enemies do not fire. During roof top pickup, enemies appeared but did not fire any visible weapons.

4) Enemies do not take damage. I strafed enemies with mini guns and did not injure any with aimed fire.

5) The entire mission is too dark. Yes NVG allowed, but compared to YouTube closer to release, world and NVG lighting is completely different, much harder to see. (Youtube video wasn't just raised gamma, I tried, that just made NVG impossible to use in current version.)

Hey DimSim, vehicles at Batumi are located under the spotlight near the terminal.

I will check all the things you mentioned and if needed we will provide an update.

As for mission lighting unfortunately most of the videos you see on Youtube are on v1.5. After the 2.5 release we almost had to rebuilt the entire campaign due to DCS changes in order to make it playable. Lightning is one of the most affected things on 2.5

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

• 1 year later...

EDIT: Never mind. I missed the part about the 220 heading.
Refueling is impossible though. In mission 7, 8, 9 and 10 one cannot contact Batumi. 

-------

Something might be borked. But  as you can see, the vehicles are not actually not at the terminal NOR under a light. I might be nitpicking here, if so I apologize.

image.png

Landing either close to the vehicles or the terminal does nothing.

Cheers!

image.png

image.png

Edited by MAXsenna
Missing text

• 1 month later...

Having a problem with the rooftop pickup, the seal's fire a flare when im close to the roof I land on the roof and ....nothing. They just stand there, i've done this mission five times now and its the same every time. Anyone else get this to work?

18 hours ago, Scarecrow said:

Having a problem with the rooftop pickup, the seal's fire a flare when im close to the roof I land on the roof and ....nothing. They just stand there, i've done this mission five times now and its the same every time. Anyone else get this to work?

Have you been shot at yet? 

Did you get orders to lift off?

Like in several missions in this campaign, you get contradictory orders. Might be because after DCS updates, triggers etc. can get broken.

Of i remember correctly, I was coming into land from the south, the insurgents opened fire on us, and I got ordered to floe around to support. Gunners work now, but it's hard to kill infantry these days it seems. They didn't work when I played this mission, so I tried to shoot as many as I could find. And after some time, I think they call you back to pick them up because the prisoner escaped. If you didn't get the message about him running away, I don't think it progresses. 

I really hope you get past this mission. And I would like the here if you pass mission 11 and how you did it. I'm stuck, so I finished another campaign in the hope that the devs can give some clues. 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

Cheers! 

1 hour ago, Scarecrow said:

I was messing around in the mission and discovered if i used my search light to light Bison team position the firefight would trigger correctly and the mission could be completed😃

Ah! Yeah! I think I did that too! Good point!