waypoints WAY out

eatthis

any ideas what could cause a fully aligned jet to have waypoints showing 100s of miles away in a totally different direction to where they actually are? theyre in the correct places on navgrid and no damage or over g has occured etc

7700k @5ghz, 32gb 3200mhz ram, 2080ti, nvme drives, valve index vr

Sounds like an offset (caused by drift, wrong coordinate input or a wrong nav fix).

For a more profound analysis you would have to share your track file with us.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Sounds like an offset (caused by drift, wrong coordinate input or a wrong nav fix).

For a more profound analysis you would have to share your track file with us.

1 time i got top the correct location and 30 seconds later the same waypoint was showing 260 miles away so id be stunned if drift caused that 1.

last week they were a similer distance away straight from take off but they were in the correct position on navgrid, i found that very odd

any ideas what could cause a fully aligned jet to have waypoints showing 100s of miles away in a totally different direction to where they actually are? theyre in the correct places on navgrid and no damage or over g has occured etc

How are you inputting waypoints?

If you're doing it through the F10 map then Jester, he's kind of incapable of doing multiple waypoints at one time, and I've had this issue happen if I stack more than one waypoint at him (from F10) before he's done the first. You can follow in your TID repeater, so when he's done the first waypoint, go through the Jester menu again and add waypoint 2, and so on.

How are you inputting waypoints?

If you're doing it through the F10 map then Jester, he's kind of incapable of doing multiple waypoints at one time, and I've had this issue happen if I stack more than one waypoint at him (from F10) before he's done the first. You can follow in your TID repeater, so when he's done the first waypoint, go through the Jester menu again and add waypoint 2, and so on.

waypoints are in the mission, i didnt do anything

It would really help if you could show us anything, like a screenshot or a track file. It's really hard to figure out what's going wrong without taking a look at it.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

It would really help if you could show us anything, like a screenshot or a track file. It's really hard to figure out what's going wrong without taking a look at it.

yeh but i dont have 1. basics of it are.

2 waypoints set in mission editor

full ins alignment done

navgrid setup fine and both waypoints showing in correct places on navgrid.

nav screen thinks the waypoint are 100s of miles away from where they should be and in a different direction entirely