[LATER IN EARLY ACCESS] Jhmcs future functionality

falcon_120

Once we get additional JHMCS features for A2G, am i safe expecting that? :

-I will see the designated target through the JHMCS not only in the hud?

- I will see the tgp diamond on the JHMCS?

- We will be able to look to the ground and designate a point to slave other sensors e.g. The tgp.

So, are those cappabilitties actually coming at some point or they simply do not exist in our lot20 F18C?

Regards,

Enviado desde mi ELE-L29 mediante Tapatalk

All three of your points do exist and hopefully coming in the future.

Also, the ability to have

-Flight members highlighted in JHMCS

-The TUC on SA page highlighted

-Some donor members as well I think

Very much anticipated features.

-I will see the designated target through the JHMCS not only in the hud?

- I will see the tgp diamond on the JHMCS?

- We will be able to look to the ground and designate a point to slave other sensors e.g. The tgp.

If I understand correctly, does the JHMCS have a indicator for the where the TGP is pointing independent of the designated target that the HUD lacks?

If I understand correctly, does the JHMCS have a indicator for the where the TGP is pointing independent of the designated target that the HUD lacks?

But you can already see what designated target of TGP is from the HUD. Its the target diamond. :huh:

But you can already see what designated target of TGP is from the HUD. Its the target diamond. :huh:

Like I said I know that you can see where the designated target is, but can you see where the TGP is looking on the HUD when no target is selected? It would be sweet if the JHMCS really has this new functionality, but I'm still a bit skeptical.

Like I said I know that you can see where the designated target is, but can you see where the TGP is looking on the HUD when no target is selected? It would be sweet if the JHMCS really has this new functionality, but I'm still a bit skeptical.

Why do you need that though? You can simply look at the position you want the pod LOS to go to and press TDC designate.....