Missions broken after update

NightMan

Hi!

Yesterday I tried 4 times to complete the 6th mission (Two If By Sea) of the “Su-33 – Sea Dragon” campaign.

In fact, I was able to destroy the ships and a few planes each of the 4 times I tried, but while I was returning to the carrier, I must have gotten impatient, and to finish as fast as possible I set the autopilot and accelerated time.

Maybe because due to accelerating time, each time I did that, the game crashed.

But I digress. This is not what I would like to report – we’ve become used to these crashes.

Today I was planning to repeat the mission without accelerating time.

However, when I started the game, I noticed there was an update.

I allowed the update.

When I tried the mission again I noticed that the AIs of our own ships had gotten too intelligent and started firing missiles (SS-N-12 Sandbox) at the coastal ships and eventually sunk them both.

I took off and flew for a while, but before I could even get close to the ships the mission was over and there was nothing for us to do.

Do you guys have a replacement for the affected campaigns/missions?

I understand it is difficult and even impossible to test every mission after each update and even more difficult to predict everything that may go wrong, but these latest updates have been ruining the experience in the campaigns.

Thank you

NightMan

Screen_200725_035557.thumb.png.d25ad8e103d463de15e899866169a346.png

Screen_200725_035626.thumb.png.73f44be76bcf6205af782cd23dfab2f2.png

When I tried the mission again I noticed that the AIs of our own ships had gotten too intelligent and started firing missiles (SS-N-12 Sandbox) at the coastal ships and eventually sunk them both.

I took off and flew for a while, but before I could even get close to the ships the mission was over and there was nothing for us to do.

Do you guys have a replacement for the affected campaigns/missions?

Corrected Su-33 Sea Dragon Campaign here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?set_filter=Y&arrFilter_pf%5Bfiletype%5D=&arrFilter_pf%5Bgameversion%5D=518&arrFilter_pf%5Bfilelang%5D=&arrFilter_pf%5Baircraft%5D=&arrFilter_DATE_CREATE_1_DAYS_TO_BACK=&CREATED_BY=Maddog-IC&sort_by_order=TIMESTAMP_X_DESC&set_filter=Filter

Regards, Ian.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.

Hi!

I had already seen your patches, but I didn't see anything specific to the problems I was experiencing.

So I chose to edit the missions (6 and 7 for now) and changed the ROE of the Moskva from Weapon Free to Return Fire.

That did the job.

However, I downloaded your patch and I will take a look at it.

Thank you very much.

Best regards