Skypat Modman 6

Hi...quick question

Ive installed modman 6 and was looking forward to installing some mods (tracers/runway etc) but its telling me lOFC is installed in C/Program files and that Modman 'wont work fine' and that i should choose a different root directory.

Ive installed some mods and they dont appear in game.

Is there any way i can get it to work without reinstalling LOFC? Ive just managed to get it to work well and cant face reinstalling everything again in a different folder/drive??

many thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

Be sure you run the game FROM the ModMan interface. Nothing will be applied if you run the LOMAC.exe instead.

Thx...ok that works when i launch form modman.....but mostly i play online via HL and the game launches that way.

Just tried a HL game now and the mods are uninstalled again!??

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

Be sure you run the game FROM the ModMan interface. Nothing will be applied if you run the LOMAC.exe instead.

That's strange. I never start the sim using Modman and all of my installed mods appear in the sim. Why would they not appear?

Rich

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.