DCS 2.7 shader edits

I noticed something strange and Im not sure if it has o do with this mod.

Im testing Ga-Bika texture mod on Caucasus I chose the F-16 instant action to land and the mission starts with F-16 pointing to an airfield. I turned 180 degress and I saw separating line separating ground textures, each part of the ground with different color, one green and another brown.

That happened in a bit extreme east part of the Caucasus next to Tbilise I think, as I get close to the separating line the brown texture started to become green too.

Edited by Shadoware

I noticed something strange and Im not sure if it has o do with this mod.

Im testing Ga-Bika texture mod on Caucasus I chose the F-16 instant action to land and the mission starts with F-16 pointing to an airfield. I turned 180 degress and I saw separating line separating ground textures, each part of the ground with different color, one green and another brown.

That happened in a bit extreme east part of the Caucasus next to Tbilise I think, as I get close to the separating line the brown texture started to become green too.

Nothing to do with this shader pack.

• 2 weeks later...
It will providing you go straight into server and do not launch single player or do anything else first, treat it the same as you would any other shader mod such as Kegetys VR pack etc.

What about those of us who do not play MP. Will it work with SP?

🇺🇦  SLAVA UKRAINI  🇺🇦

MoBo - ASUS 990FX R2 Sabertooth,     CPU - AMD FX 9590 @4.7Gb. No OC
RAM - GSkill RipJaws DDR3 32 Gb @2133 MHZ,   GPU - EVGA GeForce GTX 1660Ti 6Gb DDR5 OC'd, Core 180MHz, Memory 800MHz
Game drive - Samsung 980 M.2 EVO 1Tb SSD,    OS Drive - 860 EVO 500Gb SATA SSD, Win10 Pro 22H2

Controls - Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS X,   Monitor - LG 32" 1920 X 1080,   PSU - Prestige ATX-PR800W PSU

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Mustang, this is great man.

I just installed it but I'm also using kegetys vr shader mod, and either this one overwrites some files in that one or the other way around. Do you think you could make a version that kind of meshes will the VR shader mod?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

What's been working for me is install the kegetys first and then mustang's second. That seems to work great and I get best of both.

New Setup : 13900K, Asus ROG Strix 4090, 64GB of DDR3600C14, 4x 2TB ADATA NVME, HP Reverb G2, Virpil Alpha on WarBRD, Virpil TM3 throttle, Monolith External Amp, DT 1990 Pro Headphones & TrackIR v5

Old Setup: 12900KS @ 5.5 , EVGA FTW3 Hybrid 3090, 64GB of DDR3600C14, 4x 2TB ADATA NVME, HP Reverb G2, Virpil Alpha on WarBRD, Virpil TM3 throttle, Monolith External Amp, Philips X2HR Headphones & TrackIR v5

Old Old Setup: 9900KS @ 5.2, EVGA FTW3 3090. 32GB of DDR3866, 3x 1TB ADATA NVME

What's been working for me is install the kegetys first and then mustang's second. That seems to work great and I get best of both.

If you do that, you're disabling kegetys No Bloom, NVG, and Dithering optimizations.

Only way to make both work is merging the conflicting files.

Hey Mustang, this is great man.

I just installed it but I'm also using kegetys vr shader mod, and either this one overwrites some files in that one or the other way around. Do you think you could make a version that kind of meshes will the VR shader mod?

I think it's only NVD_HDR.fx that conflicts with the VR mod, I'll remove that file and it should be ok.

I think it's also Tonemap.fx

Well the tonemap.fx in my mod adjusts gamma levels so I'm not removing that, and I won't adjust for VR as not everyone has VR and it'll most likely reduce quality for 2D.

If it's too much of a problem the file can just be removed manually by the person using the mod, very simple to do.

Edited by Mustang

Well the tonemap.fx in my mod adjusts gamma levels so I'm not removing that, and I won't adjust for VR as not everyone has VR and it'll most likely reduce quality for 2D.

If it's too much of a problem the file can just be removed manually by the person using the mod, very simple to do.

Right, wasn't suggesting that you change your mod. Just telling Slash above that doing what he suggest will deactivate VR mod features and only way to have both is to merge them.

I've remove this bazar/shaders/enlight/watercompose.hlsl, now its working pretty fine, I can join in a server and leave, that IC will not break

As mentioned in first post and several others after the IC check fail only happens with watercompose.hlsl after first use of the mod, subsequent loads will not fail IC.