F-16 and ADF

Frag

Hey guys as dummy as it sounds I did not find the answer to this while searching around.

Does the F16 can use ADF navigation? Any links / tutorial?

I would find it strange it would not since the F16 is relatively an old platform.

No ADF AFAIK on this versions of the F-16. ADF in UHF back up panel should be non functioning.

Keep in mind, F-16C block 50 for the USAF started being manufacture in the early 1990, but every F-16 is different and will have different update, update rate, etc and it is in a constant state of change. Belgium A models are different than ROCAF. Greekl F-16C block 50 are different than Polish which are different than USAF, etc.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

No ADF AFAIK on this versions of the F-16. ADF in UHF back up panel should be non functioning.

Keep in mind, F-16C block 50 for the USAF started being manufacture in the early 1990, but every F-16 is different and will have different update, update rate, etc and it is in a constant state of change. Belgium A models are different than ROCAF. Greekl F-16C block 50 are different than Polish which are different than USAF, etc.

Thanks man. That explain!

• 3 months later...
  • ED Team

Hi,

Not planned because it would not be realistic for our viper.

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2