Warehouse Explosion

Vanguard

What warehouse? I wanna have fireworks as well.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N975F mit Tapatalk

The Tornado is being developed by as many people as the Tornado Development Team contains. It progresses rapidly with the speed of the Tornado development progress. It will be released at the Tornado release date. 

Support your local Getränkemarkt. :grin:

Where is that?

Looks like Kob but with someone's retextured miss.

Intel core I9 10900K 3.7 ghz

Asrock Z490 Extreme4

G-SKill Ripjaws V 32GB

Cooler Master 120m

GTX 980 Superclocked

Corsair AX850w psu

Samsung 1 T M.2 2 X 850 ssd's

Sony 48 in HD TV

Trackir 5

Hotas Warthog F/A-18C Hornet Grip

Logitech Pro Peddles

Windows 10 64

Yeah, i was also positively surprised when I noticed the fireworks. Check from timestamp 7:10

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

That's an ammunition depot, isn't it? The secondaries then are there ever since

Edited by AnimalMother711

Brrrrrrrrrrrt

I'd rather call in a Strike Eagle...

I7 6700K, MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw V 3200, Inno3D GTX 1080, Samsung 970 Evo, Thrustmaster 1.6000M, TrackIr 5

Yeah if you bomb ammunition depots at any airfield you'll see an endless(?) fireworks display (as in they keep exploding, and flares get fired upwards).

I believe the buildings in static objects -> warehouses do the same thing.

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

Wow, so I've just been missing out on the fun, never had a mission that required its destruction and I guess I've never bombed one. Actually, I still haven't, I was testing the new MRLS HE units and fired at the airport to see what destructive power it had and one rocket happened to hit the depot, so it was just coincidence in fact.

I believe the buildings in static objects -> warehouses do the same thing.

They do? ... runs to place 50 of them next to each other at night:D (I'm a pyromaniac :bomb:)

I wonder if one explosion can trigger others when warehouses are close enough!