[W.I.P]AMPCD Night/Day blightness selector

Lau

Good Day!

AMPCD Night/Day blightness selector fucntion inverted but working.

Best,

Lau

No customer support or modules in an abandoned state can only mean no further investments from ED’s customers. ED and third party developers are solely responsible for the level of features completeness at which they decide to release their modules.  Taking in to account customers feedback as well as finishing the products is paramount. After release, modules should be playable with important essential features completed at very early stages after the release, including bug fixes. ED & partners staffs should grow with the addition of newer modules in order to not diminish the level of customer support or further delay delivery as per the initial sales agreement. The virtual world we fly with our modules is equally important; there is no way around AI, real weather and the earth map. Thank you

Same goes for the MFCD's BIG, they have become less readable in VR now compared to the previous version, and readability in VR is a big thing.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=280955

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!

Since we're on the topic, I find it very strange that the AMPCD font brightness changes when the moving map is displayed. If you have the selector to DAY and have full brightness on the font, it'll dim when you enable the map on the HSI or the SA page. It actually makes the symbology harder to read over the map in certain cases.

Also, the brightness range of the font while the map is displayed and the of map itself is tied to the sun's angle and cannot be decoupled from it. It should be able to have a bright AMPCD and map at night (if you wanted that), for example, but it's not possible now.

I know that it's WIP, I just wanted to mention these.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

anyone else...AMPCD no brightness knob function

Wondering if it's just me but anyone else have a no go with the AMPCD brightness knob, it's not functioning.

Also the left and right DDI has been improved in sunlight but still not the brightness it used to be before it got broken.

Thank you.