Tomorrow Patch Question

Chiron

i would love someone from DEKA explain a few things

i seek for realistic so dont got me wrong with my questions i dont care if its a limitation or not .. i seek knowledge that is all .....

-Adjusted datalink message broadcast rate

what are we expecting here limitation rate or speed rate ?

-Adjusted FM (Cm0, fuel flow etc)

what also we expect here in adjusted FM ( improvement or there is a wrong values to fix and limiting some )

next 2 i dont know them :yes:

so what we expect here :

-Corrected ISA max rate limit

-Enriched transonic pitching moment

All I can add is,

By ISA max rate they probably mean max value your climb/descend indicator can show.

Planes usually change in pitch trim a lot while transonic, we may not feel a difference since the FCS will correct but what’s important is that the FCS resisting it is being simulated.

I believe Cm0 is pitching moment/longitudinal stability at zero lift

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

- Adjusted FM (Cm0, fuel flow etc)

This includes the changes of ISA (Integrated Servo Actuator) rate limit which addresses the issue of deflection rates being too quick. Not really an impact on control qualities.

Fuel flow changes covers FF at military power at higher speeds. Previously there's a mistake that FF at MIL doesn't change with speeds.

Cm0 means zero lift pitching moment coefficient. This patch basically adds more variation in pitch up/down tendencies among all speed/altitude and especially in transonic regions. Not really noticeable in a level flight since the FBW is constantly trimming for 1G (thanks to the proportional-integrator). But with rapid deceleration through transonic regions at higher Gs, there should be a tendency of pitching up and overshoot some Gs. But again, it would be soon compensated by the proportional-integrator. (Not so noticeable compared to a Su-27S who don't have an integrator)

EFM / FCS developer, Deka Ironwork Simulations.

This includes the changes of ISA (Integrated Servo Actuator) rate limit which addresses the issue of deflection rates being too quick. Not really an impact on control qualities.

Fuel flow changes covers FF at military power at higher speeds. Previously there's a mistake that FF at MIL doesn't change with speeds.

Cm0 means zero lift pitching moment coefficient. This patch basically adds more variation in pitch up/down tendencies among all speed/altitude and especially in transonic regions. Not really noticeable in a level flight since the FBW is constantly trimming for 1G (thanks to the proportional-integrator). But with rapid deceleration through transonic regions at higher Gs, there should be a tendency of pitching up and overshoot some Gs. But again, it would be soon compensated by the proportional-integrator. (Not so noticeable compared to a Su-27S who don't have an integrator)

thanks for respond keep the excellent work and hope u apply new API for SD-10 soon

what was broken on dogfight vertical scan which was mentioned in latest patch?

Check the vertical scan and ACM threads, it couldn’t scan vertically before, and instead did like 10 normalhorizontal bars instead of a few vertical ones. The current pattern should be like a smaller rectangle within a rectangle

Thanks LJCQN101 for the explanation it’s really appreciated!!!

Edited by AeriaGloria

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg