Start up

plexi

Hi All. Have looked around to see if there is an answer but not found one so sorry if i have missed it somewhere. My question is is it possible to have Vaicom start up when i boot up DCS? Thanks in advance.

It appears that you might have two choices. Either set the VoiceAttack option to start automatically when Windows loads, which would mean that it would be always loaded and ready to go, or create a batch file that loads VoiceAttack and then DCS World.

If you choose the latter, then you would need to amend your current DCS shortcut to call the batch (.bat) file, instead of the exe that it will currently point to. Don't forget to start VA in admin mode though.

Since VAICOM may need to modify DCS lua files upon startup it's best if you start VAICOM PRO before you start DCS. this is especially important after either updates.

Hi All. Have looked around to see if there is an answer but not found one so sorry if i have missed it somewhere. My question is is it possible to have Vaicom start up when i boot up DCS? Thanks in advance.

I'm Softball on Multiplayer. NZXT Player Three Prime, i9-13900K@3.00GHz, 64GB DDR5, Win 11 Home, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090 24GB, TrackIR 5, VKB Gunfighter III with MCG Ultimate grip, VKB STECS Standard Throttle, CH Pro pedals