Pilots can't swim?

9thHunt

I just bought the Hornet and the Supercarrier, so I've been playing around a lot feet wet. In the process, I noticed that if you eject over water, the pilot just sinks under the waves and the log records him as dead. There isn't even a splash. This doesn't seem like it was intentional, especially since pilots aren't killed when they eject feet dry.

Unfortunately that's the way it is. Try running into the water from land. Instakill.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Amd Fx 8350 4.3 GHz - MSi Gtx 1060 6gb - 16gb DDR3

A-10C - AV8B - F-5E - Mig-21 - FC3 - CA - UH-1H - Black Shark - AJ3-37 - M-2000C - F-16C Viper - F-86F - Spitfire - Fw-190 - F/A-18C - F-14 - Normandy - NTTR - Persian Gulf

...unless of course we are talking about infantrymen. Their thought on amphibious assault is more along the line of

Under the sea

Under the sea

Darling it's better

Down where it's wetter

Take it from me

Up on the shore they work all day

Out in the sun they slave away

While we devotin'

Full time to floatin'

Under the sea

• ED Team

Hi

we do have a feature request for a personal emergency life raft. But no news to share yet.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi

we do have a feature request for a personal emergency life raft. But no news to share yet.

thanks

Yes please, and even more so if we can recover them with a chopper

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.