(Project on hold) Weathered cockpit textures

Well, can't wait for the end result.

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

Sorry for the lack of updates guys.

I had busy week at work, plus had to upgrade my PC.

Will try to post some new pics early next week.

Thank you for your job

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

Beautiful !

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

:thumbup:

Small and foremost friendly suggestion (which you probably already consider):

Whenever you start on the buttons, panels and switches, take it easy on the weathering to prevent poor readability (especially in VR).

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Whenever you start on the buttons, panels and switches, take it easy on the weathering to prevent poor readability (especially in VR).

Absolutely.

It will probably be more readable than in the upcoming A-10C II (screenshots-based assumption).

And definitely no Tomcat-style weathering for text.

Because even on older Warthogs you can clearly read most (if not all) of the markings.

Also:

60jb7pY.jpg

:smilewink:

Edited by Minsky

Dima | My DCS uploads

Another question: Can you do something like this for the Gazelle and / or for the JF-17? I think this would do many a huge favor! :thumbup:

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

Annotated another part, so now I can paint more without getting distracted.

5xLOUKq.jpg

Also, I have finally found the exact same font they're using in the real plane.

ED's font is quite similar, but not a perfect match:

31yJCMb.jpg

The current progress looks like this. Green parts are finished, yellows are annotated and ready to be painted, and reds are still untouched:

jyR4m29.jpg

Dima | My DCS uploads

Minsky. Truly stunning workmanship. You have a rare gift for bringing things to life.

Agree with Aries sentiment. I'd be glad to buy you a beer, but your donate page is in russian. English would be nice...

However, lacking that, please accept my heartfelt thanks for your efforts.

Edited by Tinkickef

System spec: i9 9900K, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra motherboard, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM, Corsair M.2 NVMe 1Tb Boot SSD. Seagate 1Tb Hybrid mass storage SSD. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC, Thermaltake Flo Riing 360mm water pumper, EVGA 850G3 PSU. HP Reverb, TM Warthog, Crosswind pedals, Buttkicker Gamer 2.