Can't get chocks removed.

Airwolf466

In Supercarrier, the "Supercarrier Cold Start" mission, I have tried 3 times but I can't get the chocks removed. I give the command, I get the Chief's "copy", but nothing happens. The chocks remain visibly in place.

BTW, Is Supercarrier on the Roosevelt? I thought I had read somewhere SC was on Stennis, but I am on TR. Is there a way to verify Supercarrier is in place and working properly?

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

Did you release your parking break before asking to remove the chocks?

Parking break has to be engaged before removing the chocks.

As for now the SCs are:

CVN-71 Theodore Roosevelt

CVN-72 Abraham Lincoln

CVN-73 George Washington

Well you should see the difference by the level of detail and if there is a deckcrew in 'motion'.

You did buy the SC module right?

Brrrrrrrrrrrt

I'd rather call in a Strike Eagle...

I7 6700K, MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw V 3200, Inno3D GTX 1080, Samsung 970 Evo, Thrustmaster 1.6000M, TrackIr 5

Did you release your parking break before asking to remove the chocks?

Parking break has to be engaged before removing the chocks.

As for now the SCs are:

CVN-71 Theodore Roosevelt

CVN-72 Abraham Lincoln

CVN-73 George Washington

Well you should see the difference by the level of detail and if there is a deckcrew in 'motion'.

You did buy the SC module right?

Hi AM, thanks for replying.

Parking brake was on (lever vertica)

Yes, I bought the SC Module

UPDATE: I feel stupid...it works with the lever horizontal. I don't know HOW I mixed that up ;)

While I'm here, in the same mission... when you go into fuel/ord (left alt ;), change ordinance, and click ok, is the ordinance supposed to change or did I miss a step? It does not change visibly or on SMS page

Edited by Airwolf466
new info

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

It should change but I'm not sure if there was a bug updating the stores page after rearming. Best way is to choose your loadout before starting up DDIs or even before starting up the jet

Brrrrrrrrrrrt

I'd rather call in a Strike Eagle...

I7 6700K, MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw V 3200, Inno3D GTX 1080, Samsung 970 Evo, Thrustmaster 1.6000M, TrackIr 5