USS Oak Hill Coming Soon!!

Does it have any radar/weapons modelled? I can add whats on Wikipedia and a U for it but may as well make sure its accurate to the sim. I'm trying to include key mods you are likely to encounter when flying MP.

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

Untitled.png

picupload

Will put in the next release

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

Thanks all! The LCAC is just a little side project I was working on. The tank onboard shoots also so it can defend itself. I will put more work into the LCAC before i release it. I also placed an LCAC in the welldeck of the ship.

Look up The Royal Marines Armoured Support Group on Normandy beaches, they had Centaur Tanks in their LCM's, used to fire in the first assault waves on D Day. So not as weird as it might sound, but I wondered how an LCAC would cope with a modern tank gun. I'm still curious to know if its been tested, cant find anything to show you yet.

However, here is a RMASG Centaur, currently sitting beside Pegasus Bridge in France. Restored by an old mate of mine a few years ago and in very good condition.

800px-Centaur_IV_assault_gun_001.jpg.046e77472a61a7a9ba602e1809167a29.jpg

admiral are we still going to be stuck with the 6knot speed limit for the lcac?

That might be hard coded in the sim.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

I would like to congratulate you on a outstanding job!

You spent the time to learn all that was needed too produce this masterpiece!

Wait till they find out you can man the bridge and fire the cannons, with a mouse click.....

Thanks for you hard work and dedication to excellence!

I look forward to what is in store!

Cheers!

View from the Bridge!

bridge.jpg

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."