Producer's Note #3 - Basic Flight

Kusch

• ED Team
:thumbup:, these producers notes sure helps us to get up to speed in our Ka-50 qualification.

That is pretty much the idea and the reason the notes will be created in the order they are. They will build upon each other; from basic operations to more advanced ones. By the time the game is released, we hope these notes will give you all a good head start.

Great work Wags and ED, thanks. When Wags was doing the climbing turn I wanted to see more of the ground and I found myself moving my head and wandering what was wrong with my track IR, LOL maybe is my wishful thinking.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Very nice video, a little short though:)

I liked the improvement on grond textures, a little more saturation and contrast is added I suppose...

But what BS lacks is moving grass and volumetric trees... Speed tree or something like that should should implemented.. Why did you decide not to? Was it too expensive or was it a compatibility issue? I guess everyone would be willing to pay a few bucks more for the speed tree:)

I liked the improvement on grond textures, a little more saturation and contrast is added I suppose...

But what BS lacks is moving grass and volumetric trees... Speed tree or something like that should should implemented.. Why did you decide not to? Was it too expensive or was it a compatibility issue? I guess everyone +would be willing to pay a few bucks more for the speed tree:)

If you search the Q&A thread the same question has ben ansered. I think it was a frame rate killer and was hard to incorperate in the game. I may be wrong.

Ifinly got the PN loaded and looks great. Boy I can't wait till i get my hands on that thing. I'll probly crash it a few times messing with things butt thats part of the fun. good job Wags and thanks!:thumbup:

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/

But what BS lacks is moving grass and volumetric trees... Speed tree or something like that should should implemented.. Why did you decide not to? Was it too expensive or was it a compatibility issue? I guess everyone would be willing to pay a few bucks more for the speed tree:)

I'll give you a clue.

Go out and buy Crysis. Turn the graphics to maximum . . . watch your computer explode ;)

An equally good example is Armed Assault. That gets grass and decent trees at ground level . . . but once you're above it in an aircraft the draw distance is tiny, because today's PCs just can't cope with that level of detail.

If it was possible to implement such features on such a scale as the map in Black Shark, your PC couldn't cope with it yet. In time we may see graphics like that . . . but not quite yet :)

PN3

Hi evyone!

I've just seen Producer's Note #3 vid and got two questions:

1. Is it possible that I've seen DUAS-V blades moving on the nose as they were in different airflows (or I'm too sleepy and need eyedrops:sleep:)?

2. PNs, the Project .50, the Black Helicopters etc. I downloaded from this site are freezing after 10-30 secs as I try to play them. Anyone's idea?

THX for your help!

За всю историю никто и никогда не сумел завоевать Афганистан. Hикто и никогда

1. Is it possible that I've seen DUAS-V blades moving on the nose as they were in different airflows (or I'm too sleepy and need eyedrops:sleep:)?
Yes, the vanes are modeled.

2. PNs, the Project .50, the Black Helicopters etc. I downloaded from this site are freezing after 10-30 secs as I try to play them. Anyone's idea?
Not sure. Did you check the file size to make sure you actually got the entire file?

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

PN3

I checked, they seem to be the correct size:(

Moving DUAS-V...:surprise:wow... :worthy: there ain't no enough smilies...

THX!

За всю историю никто и никогда не сумел завоевать Афганистан. Hикто и никогда

Thanks for the vid !

The track file system might have been on the fritz, but from inside the cockpit BS is looking very good.

The airbase & surrounding environment looked amazing - Kudos to those who's work is appearing here.

The brief shot of the pilots stick, collective & rudders all going together was particularly informative - Looks like a reasonably steep learning curve just to get all 3 moving in a co-ordinated fashion together - let alone getting the flight & combat systems into action.

Thanks again.

Cheers.

Sorry, but can someone explain "DUAS-V blades" in simple words to me, I'm not that good in english icon11.gif

Bye, Smith

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5-9600K @5ghz, 11GB ZOTAC GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Twin Fan, 32GB (2x 16384MB) Corsair Vengeance LPX schwarz DDR4-3000 DIMM, 1000GB WD Black SN750 Gaming M.2, HP Reverb HMD, TM Warthog Hotas Stick & Throttle, Realsimulator FSSB R3 Stickbase, TM TPR pedals