Producer's Note #3 - Basic Flight

Kusch

downloading now

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Yes, the ftp link worked for me. Downloading now with 20 kb/s.

Bye, Smith

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5-9600K @5ghz, 11GB ZOTAC GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Twin Fan, 32GB (2x 16384MB) Corsair Vengeance LPX schwarz DDR4-3000 DIMM, 1000GB WD Black SN750 Gaming M.2, HP Reverb HMD, TM Warthog Hotas Stick & Throttle, Realsimulator FSSB R3 Stickbase, TM TPR pedals

blazing dl speed for me!

Considering what may have been a heavy server load, I was hitting speeds of 100kps. Admittedlt this is over five times slower than my average dsl speed, but I had someother stuff to do while waiting. I must say the video was WELL WORTH THE WAIT! I really enjoyed seeing the animated pilot, and the ever-present 6dof implementation. I also thought the auto-hover before landing was a great little sequence too.:thumbup: This video ought to shut me up for, oh...say ten minutes.:music_whistling: (j'k) Thank you ED for taking the time to give us a very nice treat. These little updates come so unexpectedly that they really do seem like treats to me. Can't hep but want more, and I like surprises too!:D

Flyby out

PS using 6dof, once you open the door can you lean out and see forwards and backwards? Not trying to start trouble. That's what Leafer is for!:smartass:

The U.S. Congress is the best governing body that BIG money can buy. :cry:

finished on 88Kb/s. You may not be the best but at lest you didnt crash...you did good kid.

Whats next vid gonna be?

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Both links dead for me. :(

Same here. I tried everything with both FireFox and crappy IE.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

Glad you folks like what you see. Next up... In-flight navigation using HSI, ABRIS, PVI-800 INU, INU update reference points, NDB beacons and HUD navigation symbols.

:thumbup:, these producers notes sure helps us to get up to speed in our Ka-50 qualification.

Same here. I tried everything with both FireFox and crappy IE.

likely now all of the LOFC world are attempting downloading the vids. Cant sum1 mirror host the vids? Mine goes at friggin 5k/sec usually i get about 450k/sec downloadspeed.

met vriendelijke groet,

Михель

"умный, спортсмен, комсомолетс"

[sIGPIC]159th_pappavis.jpg[/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]SPECS: i9-9900K 32gigs RAM, Geforce 2070RTX, Creative XFi Fata1ity, TIR5, Valve Index & HP Reverb, HOTAS Warthog, Logitech G933 Headset, 10Tb storage.[/TABLE]