Su25t boneshaker

GunnyCook

Any chance of getting the shaking sorted, its like taxing on cobblestones.

didnt see anything about it in here.

thx

Win10 64, GeForce GTX1080 Ti, Rift touch, i5- 2.90GHz(o/c), 16gb Corsair Vengance RAM, X-56

KA-50-3, AH-64D, A10c II, AV-8B, MI-8, Spitfire, Viggen, FC3, F-14, F-15c,FA-18,  S/Carrier, CA, Nevada, Normandy 44, Channel,  Persian gulf, Marianas, Syria, Sth Atlantic, 

The coblestones are here since Flaming Cliffs. I've never imagined this could be a bug, but hey, we've never taxied in a Su-25T, right?

Here's a video of a Su-25T taxiing in current release version:

Can someone from ED tell us if the Su-25T 'cobblestone' taxiing is a feature or a long time bug?

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

• 2 months later...
The coblestones are here since Flaming Cliffs. I've never imagined this could be a bug, but hey, we've never taxied in a Su-25T, right?

Can someone from ED tell us if the Su-25T 'cobblestone' taxiing is a feature or a long time bug?

Prior to the 2.5.1 update, the shaking was significantly less noticeable/intense than it is now. As of the 2.5.1 update (for which I created a bug report), the intensity of the shaking became extreme, and it stopped being a bumpy ride similar to the A-10, in favor of the shaking.

• 2 months later...

This is still an issue. I think the Chiefski needs to put some Nitrogen in the Nose oleo.

And while he is at it, perhaps some in the main gear. This thing is wallowing about from side to like it is a bicycle and rattling itself to death. I haven't flown it for a while, but I don't recall ever being in danger of the aircraft falling over on take-off before now.  What has changed?

• 2 months later...

Also, the cockpit-shake at already below 600 kph is insane, is there any source for that and for that the head would also shake that much? Has anyone already checked whether in VR, the head/HUD also shakes that much as the cockpit, or is this the same bug that the F-15C is affected by?

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence