Is Nevada Map worth buying?

I just got PersianGulf but Nevada seems more beautiful in the videos.

I saw people complaining it has just too few air ports and things like that.

Is it worth buying? Is it much used in Multiplayer too?

Edited by Shadoware

nevada is good. there are plenty of airports. las vegas and lake mead is good looking terrain. not sure about MP using it. i would check the servers and what they are using if this is an important fact for you.

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

Nevada is not more beautiful than the gulf. It is a fast map, making for good frame rates. It has some good campaigns as it's the place where Red Flag and fighter weapons school happen.

I5 9600KF, 32GB, 3080ti, G2, PointCTRL

Nevada map is the forerunner of all the latest and best. I have all the maps and love channel, Normandy, PG and NTTR. The one I never ever return to is Caucasus. It is so out of date despite the recent upgrade it is untrue.

If you only know Caucasus and find NTTR very cheap on sale, buy it. It is worth it just for the detailed air bases.

System spec: i9 9900K, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra motherboard, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM, Corsair M.2 NVMe 1Tb Boot SSD. Seagate 1Tb Hybrid mass storage SSD. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC, Thermaltake Flo Riing 360mm water pumper, EVGA 850G3 PSU. HP Reverb, TM Warthog, Crosswind pedals, Buttkicker Gamer 2.

Nevada is not more beautiful than the gulf. It is a fast map, making for good frame rates. It has some good campaigns as it's the place where Red Flag and fighter weapons school happen.

Its a cool map. Not used much in mp these days, but for solo red flag stuff its great. Good frames, and you can do the grand canyon trench run.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

I love the map. It's beautifully crafted.

On its own, it may not look like that much, but with community assets, most of all from the 476th, the NTTR really comes to life with all the ranges, targets, target complexes and so on. Then there's navigation points, TACANs galore, TacView and Google Earth overlays, and on top of that *lots* of publicly available information on departures and arrivals for Nellis, McCarran and most of the other airports in the area.

It's a perfect training environment.

The map could easily be abused for some kind of "what if" war, but I think it mostly shines when used like in real life, as a learning and training environment. And the occasional buzzing by the strip or an inverted fly-by across Hoover dam :D

Frankly,I find these' Is it worth buying 'threads nonsense,because we all have different,personal tastes,just check out the relevant videos regarding the map and work it out for yourself.

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

Frankly,I find these' Is it worth buying 'threads nonsense,because we all have different,personal tastes,just check out the relevant videos regarding the map and work it out for yourself.

Of course it depends on the money you're willing to spend and how much fun you get from it - which you will know only after some time, but it's more about a confirmation that more people found the map interesting... and worth buying in the end. I play single so the content sells the maps for me - whatever the map is, if there are good missions available, I'm into it.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

I like flying from Nellis AFB with LiveATC in the background from North Las Vegas or McCarran. With Moose RAT and Civilian Air Mod is something else.

It´s my go to map for training. Like others stated before, the amount of public resources to simulate real operations is huge, and with 476th Range mods, you have a superb implementation up to Lat and Long details.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

I grabbed it on sale and glad I did. I get much better fps than in Caucuses.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3600| MSI RTX 4080 16GB Ventus 3X OC  | Samsung 970 Evo 2TB NVME | HP Reverb G2 | DIY Head Tracker Cap | Logitech X-56 throttle | VKB NXT Premium |  Win 11

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

--Arthur C Clark