Destroy map object trigger

TheTrooper

Hi all. Does anyone know how you would be able to set up a condition in editor if for example a particular bridge has been destroyed?

-----------------------------------------------

Intel® Core™i7 Quad Core Processor i7-6700 (3.4GHz) 8MB Cache | 32GB HyperX FURY DDR4 2133MHz | MSI GeForce RTX 2070 ARMOR 8G |SSD 1TB 970 EVO Plus M.2

Before you would just select the precision strike or groung attack role and under waypoint options select perform task and attack map object. Put the triangle on the map object and they would hit it. In current stable I can't get wingmen to drop ordinance with the attack map object command. Perform task then "bombing" works but if you have multiple targets, each wingman hits the same target before proceeding to the next one. Attack unit under the CAS role works fine, wingman two will hit target 1, three will hit target 2, and four will hit 3. It's great but only works for ground units, not map objects, unless you put an infantryman on top of a building...

I wish they would fix this or someone would tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Ryzen 5 3600, Radeon RX 5600 XT

I created a mission that I wanted to have a message say that a particular bridge was destroyed.

This link made that work great.

PM is you need additional help.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=272106

i7-7700K 4.20Ghz | GeForce GTX 1080Ti DUKE | ASUS Maximus IX Hero Z270 | Samsung 960 | Corsair CPU Cooler | G.SKILL 32GB | Oculus VR Rift | Saitek PRO Pedals & TM HOTAS Warthog Throttle & Joystick |