Make Jester able to hook the contact we want ?

Oconnor

Hi, Is there a way to ask Jester to hook on the TID a specific contact ?

Hooking a contact allow to have a lot more info on it and greater SA and it will be better to be able to choose the target instead of having it randomly choosen.

Maybe i missed it in the Jester wheel, but do you think it will be feasible to add a "Hook specific target" in the BVR menu like the STT menu ? and the derivative function to STT the hooked target ?

+1.

It is really funny how with bunch of bogies incoming, Jester will linger forever on that one friendly contact tootling along at the edge of the cone. Of course, all this target sorting should be the RIO's job, but Jester sometimes needs some encouragement to focus correctly.

I would love to just tell jester to prioritize IFF when we’re actively in hunting/intercept mode.

Perhaps “Current Mission Goals” would be a good menu section so Jester knows what the hell we’re planning on doing.

I would love to just tell jester to prioritize IFF when we’re actively in hunting/intercept mode.

Perhaps “Current Mission Goals” would be a good menu section so Jester knows what the hell we’re planning on doing.

Yep, this too. +1

This would be quite good also maybe in the crew contract menu.

Also hooking a target allow to use the Navgrid quite effectively even as a single pilot, which a must have when you want to use the bullseye.