Rockets on podd 3/5

MaRaud3r

+1

Let's keep this thread going, one thing I believe we can agree on is that the devs at Deka listen to the community. We may not always get what we want when we want it but the fact is they do listen. BRMs on the inner pylons puts the JF-17 in another class in reference to air to ground capability.

• Like 1

Let's keep this thread going, one thing I believe we can agree on is that the devs at Deka listen to the community. We may not always get what we want when we want it but the fact is they do listen. BRMs on the inner pylons puts the JF-17 in another class in reference to air to ground capability.

agreed, and No is also an answer. thats what im here for. i hope its yes but its the uncertainty that makes it frustrating

2x SD-10 2x LD-10 2x brm pods with 2x PL’s makes the JF a very capable and serious threat to everything.

I’m really really hoping we get BRM’s on the inner pylons.

@Blinky.ben, yes sir you are reading my mind. With a loadout like that the JF-17 is now a force multiplier on the battlefield, AA, AG and SEAD in one package. Wait, is that the problem here? Someone is afraid of what the JF-17 could become in DCS? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Well after all, blufor tears are the saltiest! Hilarious.

2x SD-10 2x LD-10 2x brm pods with 2x PL’s makes the JF a very capable and serious threat to everything.

I’m really really hoping we get BRM’s on the inner pylons.

wait... 2 pl2s is wings.

centerline.. wont hold the missiles or rockets..

where are all these weapons going?=D

youre gonna have to make that hard choice tween LD or SD

wait... 2 pl2s is wings.

centerline.. wont hold the missiles or rockets..

where are all these weapons going?=D

youre gonna have to make that hard choice tween LD or SD

Double rack, LDs on one side and SD on the other. Sucks but it’s possible if all you need is self Defence

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

Double rack, LDs on one side and SD on the other. Sucks but it’s possible if all you need is self Defence

That’s exactly what I mean. I treat the JF as a strike aircraft that is very capable of defending itself. So that load out is more ground and SEAD attack with some self defence if need be. Plus getting used to trimming due to more then likely bringing the SD-10’s back home

Edited by Blinky.ben

Gotta add my vote on this too. Load outs that are technically possible, even if not often done in real world should definitely be OK in DCS. Example is the A-10C ability to carry the times 3 AGM 65 racks. Doable in real life even though it usually isn't done in practice. This added a LOT to the aircraft and I really miss it.

Gotta add my vote on this too. Load outs that are technically possible, even if not often done in real world should definitely be OK in DCS. Example is the A-10C ability to carry the times 3 AGM 65 racks. Doable in real life even though it usually isn't done in practice. This added a LOT to the aircraft and I really miss it.

Excellent point @Hook47, if it is an IRL loadout then we should have it in-game because, well, its a game changer! Let's keep this thread alive everyone, hopefully @uboats is listening! Salute!!

Excellent point @Hook47, if it is an IRL loadout then we should have it in-game because, well, its a game changer! Let's keep this thread alive everyone, hopefully @uboats is listening! Salute!!

I don’t doubt that it’s technically possible, another question is if the SMS even recognizes it, and IRL use I think is a whole third question(was it ever loaded for operation/test). All have some overlap but they can all be different too

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

+1

Yes pls bring the rockets back to inner pylons! The plane is much more fun to play when it can use the rockets on the inner pylons! I almost stopped playing JF-17 when they removed it. It just took away so much capability on the aircraft!

This is the kind of stuff I'm talking about, people who are passionate about the JF-17 and want to see it reach its full potential in DCS. I know, I know, the EffTeen community will scream 'OP!OP!!' and I'll be firing BRMs the whole time! My naime is Jefff!!!