Realteus Good news \ Bad news

Well last Thursday I decided to order a realteus forcefeed jet seat. Everyone said don’t do it, but I took a gamble.

Today Wednesday I got it in the mail !! Good news

I can’t get the damn thing to work !! Bad news

It works with just the audio, but not with the USB. I can run all the motors in the “test” page but no massage and no action with DCS. below are the icons for the software I downloaded, also I didn’t get a key since (I believe) the simshaker for aviators is not protected.

Thanks to all who replu

4AFC9B8D-10F2-42E1-9BAB-7833DFEC6E33.thumb.jpeg.b5cfa4142aa8f4ff1971a1cf7908e68d.jpeg

BA72CA2C-0D41-4B6E-A684-2C41ABF90FC9.jpeg.5d601a106815dc319042cf646230e2b2.jpeg

Good for you but da **** are they sending out productr to Orders from 1 Week ago but not to Clients who are waiting for 1.5 Years? Hope It's ok if I used your Post in an E-mail to theyre support. Altho I don't have much hope anyone will ever read it anyway.

I have held back from ordering one by the numbers of bad reports.

Great to see yours arrived in no time. I sent them an email to get reassurance of delivery of product if I ordered but no reply.

@Hoya, kindly let's know how the experience with yours goes. Hoping you get it to work with dcs.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

I have held back from ordering one by the numbers of bad reports.

Great to see yours arrived in no time. I sent them an email to get reassurance of delivery of product if I ordered but no reply.

@Hoya, kindly let's know how the experience with yours goes. Hoping you get it to work with dcs.

because the records from those past orders may be lost.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

It’s working and it’s great !!

good to read that, enjoy!

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

It’s working and it’s great !!
That is great. I am very much tempted to go ahead with my order for one.

Btw, did updating the ssm software clear your initial issue with getting it to work?

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

That is great. I am very much tempted to go ahead with my order for one.

Btw, did updating the ssm software clear your initial issue with getting it to work?

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Not being a computer savvy guy, it was actually my mistake.

The simshaker For aviators cannot be accessed by just double clicking the desktop icon. I had to figure out that I had to click on the icon in the lower right, on the task bar where to volume control, anti virus, etc icons are. And once access was gain in the last page of SSA you have to deselect jetseat and select forcefeel.

I’m typing this in case anyone else has the same issues.

I might be an oddity, but I have no complaints in realteus. They were quick and answered all questions..

I dont understand why people still buy from this company. Knowing that a lot of us are waiting for order like over a year now.

Go and support the one who deserves it. Wont say his name here so he is not getting in any kind of trouble.

I dont understand why people still buy from this company. Knowing that a lot of us are waiting for order like over a year now.

Go and support the one who deserves it. Wont say his name here so he is not getting in any kind of trouble.

We all know his name :) I didn't do it personally when I wanted a seat long time ago, because of past trouble with dispatches from non EU eastern country, and added tax compared to Realteus, that looked reasonable by that time. History has shown that even potential dispatch issue would have been faster than Realteus :D

I was in your case of waiting 1+ year, I dropped an email after reading there was deliveries for recent orders, with my order number, and it got dispatched pretty fast. From where I see it, for EU customers, things are going smoother now. People aiming at Realteus could be EU people with tighter budget.

That said, Andre has top products, so, imho a matter of money

Edited by Whisper

Whisper of old OFP & C6 forums, now Kalbuth.

Specs : i7 6700K / MSI 1070 / 32G RAM / SSD / Rift S / Virpil MongooseT50 / Virpil T50 CM2 Throttle / MFG Crosswind.

All but Viggen, Yak52 & F16

I would suggest anyone who can afford to buy from him should do so, I suspect his seat costing $100 more is why people don't (Even at the $200 price point this product is overpriced).

But as for the extra $100 ontop of a overpriced product, it's highly customized by him so you get what you pay for with that extra $100.

The control box looks better designed on the realtus, it would be nice to see a tear down to see if quality has improved all around compared to the old jetseat.

Edited by Vullcan

I would suggest anyone who can afford to buy from him should do so, I suspect his seat costing $100 more is why people don't (Even at the $200 price point this product is overpriced).

But as for the extra $100 ontop of a overpriced product, it's highly customized by him so you get what you pay for with that extra $100.

The control box looks better designed on the realtus, it would be nice to see a tear down to see if quality has improved all around compared to the old jetseat.

with people spending $150 on TrackIR or $500 on TM pendular pedals, I don´t think any feedback seat is overpriced.

When testing missions, I mostly fly with the seat disconnected, and the sim feels lacking A LOT.

The jetseat is the cheapest peripheral device with the greatest immersion factor. It's kinda like a cheap motion simulator for a family friendly home, doesn't make much noise and adds an unbelieveable amount of new layers to the game. Best investment i've done sofar.

Specs:WIN10, I7-4790K, ASUS RANGER VII, 16GB G.Skill DDR3, GEFORCE 1080, NVME SSD, SSD, VIRPIL T-50 THROTTLE, K-51 COLLECTIVE, MS FFB2 (CH COMBATSTICK MOD), MFG CROSSWINDS, JETPAD, RIFT S

Modules:A10C, AH-64D, AJS-37, AV8B, BF109K4, CA, F/A18C, F14, F5EII, F86F, FC3, FW190A8, FW190D9, KA50, L39, M2000C, MI8TV2, MI24P, MIG15BIS, MIG19P, MIG21BIS, MIRAGE F1, P51D, SA342, SPITFIRE, UH1H, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, CHANNEL, SYRIA

Thrustmaster TWCS Afterburner Detent
https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=223776

My Frankenwinder ffb2 stick

When testing missions, I mostly fly with the seat disconnected, and the sim feels lacking A LOT.

I look towards combining this motion vibration seat in vr.

The hardware requirements to truly enjoy dcs is quite an investment.

I need some next gen gpu and vr upgrade and the best bargain option for the vibration seat is important for me hence I looking the Realteus solution.

SMH.

I actually involved the european consumer protection office to get my money back from them; still took over 3 months from involving them to get the transfer complete. Their telephone is dead, and you don't get anything other than auto-reply emails if there's not the word 'lawyer' in there somewhere. That was more than a year ago.

Turned around and bought the pad from the one who deserves it Malexx mentioned. Still long waiting time because build-to-order and international shipping, but VERY VERY quick and helpful customer support.

Edited by AKeppler

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I look towards combining this motion vibration seat in vr.

The hardware requirements to truly enjoy dcs is quite an investment.

I need some next gen gpu and vr upgrade and the best bargain option for the vibration seat is important for me hence I looking the Realteus solution.

the motion vibration seat is really worth it. I can´t stress that enough.

Last night I was testing a bombing range script mission, and pulling Gs to fly over the target, and dropping bombs, and again hard pull to recover the dive... all feels numb with the seat off. terrible lack of feedback.

For about $200, it´s well worth the money, sir.

the motion vibration seat is really worth it. I can´t stress that enough.

Last night I was testing a bombing range script mission, and pulling Gs to fly over the target, and dropping bombs, and again hard pull to recover the dive... all feels numb with the seat off. terrible lack of feedback.

For about $200, it´s well worth the money, sir.

Thanks for the feedback.

Very useful to my decision making process.

Which jeatseat do you have if you do not mind my asking?

Thanks for the feedback.

Very useful to my decision making process.

Which jeatseat do you have if you do not mind my asking?

Realteus, but, again, both devices are like 90% similar.

point to be considered, if you live in the USA, go Andre´s way.

I have had friends of mine testing the seat, and some of them didn´t like the effect. However, once they had been flying for 10 minutes, I quietly turned the seat off (they were using VR so didn´t see me doing so). Right after that they all asked for the thing to be turned on, otherwise they missed vital information.

Realteus, but, again, both devices are like 90% similar.

point to be considered, if you live in the USA, go Andre´s way.

I have had friends of mine testing the seat, and some of them didn´t like the effect. However, once they had been flying for 10 minutes, I quietly turned the seat off (they were using VR so didn´t see me doing so). Right after that they all asked for the thing to be turned on, otherwise they missed vital information.

Great info.

I hardly can fly without VR after getting introduced to it early last year. I am pretty sure any of the two jetseat would add to the immersion for me too.

Appreciate the heads-up tips.

Edited by Eaglewings

Still never got my money back, One of those hope i run into you in a dark alley some day Business...
This is the disturbing part about Realteus.

They should have records of clients who paid and ship to those first.

Have you reached out to them recently since they are shipping out recent orders.