[NEED TRACK REPLAY]Can Not Refueling on KC-135 Major Master Caution After

sbower

When I connect to a a tanker I start to except fuel and than a couple minutes after the basket is retracted as if I'm full. My fuel gauge shows topped off but it's indicating wrong. After this a few minutes later I get a master cushion for high temp on tank 1 and 2 (wing tanks), right Gen fail, and bingo fuel, which indicates zero. Okay, I'm still flying for a while, and then all my MFDs fail along with my Hud they go to Stand Bye mod that I cannot recover from. I was able to continue flying even though indicated fuel was zero, and landed at a nearby airport.

When I connect to a a tanker I start to except fuel and than a couple minutes after the basket is retracted as if I'm full. My fuel gauge shows topped off but it's indicating wrong. After this a few minutes later I get a master cushion for high temp on tank 1 and 2 (wing tanks), right Gen fail, and bingo fuel, which indicates zero. Okay, I'm still flying for a while, and then all my MFDs fail along with my Hud they go to Stand Bye mod that I cannot recover from. I was able to continue flying even though indicated fuel was zero, and landed at a nearby airport.

Unless anyone else recognizes this, I think we're gonna need you to add a track file, to be able to help you and see what's happening

I did some AAR yesterday and didn't have any issues

I couldn't resist chuckling a bit over the "master cushion

1c2894304faf2a4ed3b291d428192809--cushion-tutorial-big-star.jpg

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Unless anyone else recognizes this, I think we're gonna need you to add a track file, to be able to help you and see what's happening

I did some AAR yesterday and didn't have any issues

I couldn't resist chuckling a bit over the "master cushion

1c2894304faf2a4ed3b291d428192809--cushion-tutorial-big-star.jpg

Okay after the fact the Master cautions was funny but at the time It was like what the heck is going on!

I'm going to re-fly the mission now and see if I can reproduce the issue with refueling.

Okay, will this got even wearied. This time in the mission I created message that pops up at WP3 telling the pilot that a tanker called Arco is available at TAC 14. When I entered the TAC in the UFC and turned it on, my cockpit MFDs started cycling on and off, and the Flat Spin switch was flashing with a yellow light. So, I raised the guard cover, and turned spin recovery on, which returned my cockpit displays back to normal. Note that I was not in a spin. I had multiple Mister cautions after, and just gave up because the flight computer was hosed and I could not trim the jet.

I cannot find a way to upload the track file in this chat GUI, so I was unable to provide the file.

"Go Advanced"

Scroll below the reply box to "Additional Options"

"Manage Attachments"

please keep the track short as it improves the replay quality and the forum has file size limits.

Okay I uploaded the 60 KB file from last night.

Okay, will this got even wearied. This time in the mission I created message that pops up at WP3 telling the pilot that a tanker called Arco is available at TAC 14. When I entered the TAC in the UFC and turned it on, my cockpit MFDs started cycling on and off, and the Flat Spin switch was flashing with a yellow light. So, I raised the guard cover, and turned spin recovery on, which returned my cockpit displays back to normal. Note that I was not in a spin. I had multiple Mister cautions after, and just gave up because the flight computer was hosed and I could not trim the jet.

I cannot find a way to upload the track file in this chat GUI, so I was unable to provide the file.

I've figured out what the problem was, and it was not tanking or turning on TAC. For some reason when I created this flight in the designer there was random failures select to go off at different times, which I didn't set up myself. I know this because I never turn on failures, and it took me a few minutes to even figure out where they were located in the Mission Editor. Approximately half of the possible failures were selected with different times setup to trigger throughout the mission.

Not sure if this is a Mission Designer bug or not.

Odd situation but there I was!

Thanks for your support...