Helicopters Tournament 11

Alpenwolf

@Alpenwolf, are we going ahead with this?

i9-9900K @ 5.1GHz | MSI Ventus 3X OC RTX3090 24GB | 64GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Asus ROG Strix Z390-E | Asus Xonar DGX 5.1 Sound Card | Virpil T50CM2 base w/ F/A-18C / A-10C / Virpil T50CM2 Grip | WinWing Super Taurus Throttle | MFG pedals | TekCreations Hornet UFC, Landing Panel, Right Console | WinWing Hornet Combat Ready Panel | Buddy Fox UFC | Foxx Mount | 3 x TM Cougar MFD | HP Reverb G2 | Wacom Intuos S (with VRK) | Honeycomb Alpha Yoke | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | CH Fighter Stick Pro & Throttle | MS Sidewinder 2 FFB | Track IR 5 | Oculus Rift CV1

善く戦う者は、まず勝つべからざるを為して、以て敵の勝つべきを待つ。

Again, good fun!!!

Officially, it was a draw. Unofficially, Red "won" because they destroyed almost all Blue ground units and had air superiority 90% of the time. Also unofficially, Blue "won" because they had the last man standing, Gazelle L, vs last Mi-8 standing and the Gazelle claimed the victory.

Thanks to my good old friends of the 104th squadron for hosting and everyone for participating :thumbup:

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

THANK YOU ALL! The flights turned out to be dynamic.

Still, the Reds won."The last fight" from Alpenwolf in the last minutes, I was perceived as a call to action , we have already turned home and did not plan to die ) so it was a Hollywood moment.

Some players used to do that on their own accord for me on Facebook, Hoggit etc., so I thought they'd do it also this time.

Not sure why so many people are on Hoggit when these forums are for DCS.

I think you know why. It's the same reason that prevents me from elaborating.

I hope you guys had good fun anyway! Would totally like to see a video of that event. :)

http://www.csg-2.net/ | i7 7700k - NVIDIA 1080 - 32GB RAM | BKR!

I'll check it out, thanks! :)

(Btw, you got that Twitch link wrong, it's just 104th_Bullet, no cdt in the channel name)

You sure? That's the link copied and pasted to me by Bullet himself. They both don't work for me :smilewink:

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

• 4 months later...

Missing the fun helicopter action :) Any plans for another one coming up in the near future, @Alpenwolf ?

i9-9900K @ 5.1GHz | MSI Ventus 3X OC RTX3090 24GB | 64GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Asus ROG Strix Z390-E | Asus Xonar DGX 5.1 Sound Card | Virpil T50CM2 base w/ F/A-18C / A-10C / Virpil T50CM2 Grip | WinWing Super Taurus Throttle | MFG pedals | TekCreations Hornet UFC, Landing Panel, Right Console | WinWing Hornet Combat Ready Panel | Buddy Fox UFC | Foxx Mount | 3 x TM Cougar MFD | HP Reverb G2 | Wacom Intuos S (with VRK) | Honeycomb Alpha Yoke | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | CH Fighter Stick Pro & Throttle | MS Sidewinder 2 FFB | Track IR 5 | Oculus Rift CV1

善く戦う者は、まず勝つべからざるを為して、以て敵の勝つべきを待つ。