P-51 control input

Thrustmast Warthog stick n throttle, pendulum pedals, and CH throttle quad in the P-51 have recently re-set to default several times on me on their own. All other modules unaffected.

Anyone know why the Pony can't keep its binding assignments?

V

I saw the same thing the other night, I thought it was a one ff as I dont fly mustang much but I can say Ive seen this

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

Thrustmast Warthog stick n throttle, pendulum pedals, and CH throttle quad in the P-51 have recently re-set to default several times on me on their own. All other modules unaffected.

Anyone know why the Pony can't keep its binding assignments?

V

Do you have two separate control settings folders in Saved Games/DCS/Config/Input location for -25 'Stang and -30 one? If not, just create the missing folder and fill it with content copied from the other.

Folder names should be: P-51D and P-51D-30-NA.

Same issue (and solution) applies to clipped and non-clipped Spitfire by the way.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.