Do you remember the Airwolf?

Geier

Yeah, i like´d that as a child. And build a model too. :music_whistling: (today i would laugh about)

The 4th season was BS.

Did you know, the Chopper was sold to Germany as an ambulance Helicopter and crashed in 1992, 2 crewmember and a little girl died! What a tragic ending! :(

Yeah, i like´d that as a child. And build a model too. :music_whistling: (today i would laugh about)

The 4th season was BS.

Did you know, the Chopper was sold to Germany as an ambulance Helicopter and crashed in 1992, 2 crewmember and a little girl died! What a tragic ending! :(

No, I didn't:( It's very very sad:(

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yes that show is a true classic. At least the pilot tv movie and the first season. Great action/adventure with a dark cold war feel.

I have a mod for ARMA to fly this. It is such a fun fantasy chopper in the sim with the infantry and tanks to battle and about 60 missles on board the Airwolf in the sim.

• 9 months later...

Ah, Airwolf - I remember when I was in school, a friend and I made our own remake of the Airwolf pilot movie.

We managed to film in police offices and signal towers, museums and other places where you normally don't manage to get in legally.

I also remember the text in German from the pilot. The scene at the beginning in the test area.

Airwolf - Hier Red Star Tower. Wir haben Sie auf Radar.

Golf Whisky Lima 5; Kurs halten....

These were the times and we were young... :lol:

Anyway - maybe someone can help me here:

Does anybody know where to get a high resolution Intro video of the 3rd season?

NBC made all the good original intro videos disappear from Youtube and similar sites. :cry:

The remeinaing are all in very bad quality or remakes.

As I had bought the original Airwolf soundtrack a while ago and just was able to get Black Shark, I want to replace some Airwolf opening theme scenes with Black Shark scenes and replace the crappy sound with my sound files.

Can anybody help me and has maybe saved it to HDD?

:book:

Regards,

Stringfellow Hawke (a.k.a Huckleberry Hawke in the German translated series)