[W.I.P]TAWS shutoff

Nagilem

Not sure here, but I thought at one time, you could turn off the TAWS for nape of the earth flying and not getting the 'pull up' or 'roll right' betty calls.

I went into HSI-->Data-->AC--> and unboxed TAWS, but still get warnings in the hud and betty giving me instructions.

Did this ever work? Am I misunderstanding its full function?

TAWS track.trk

:pilotfly: Specs: I9-9900k; ROG Strix RTX 2080ti; Valve Index HMD; 32GB DDR4 3200 Ram; Samsung 970 EVO 1TB SSD; TM Warthog with pedals, 3 TM MFDs

• ED Team

I will check but I dont think TAWS is implemented yet

From the manual

Barometric (BARO)/Radar Low Altitude Warning Programming. The BARO/RADAR altitude warning can be set up to a maximum of 25,000 feet for BARO and 5,000 feet for RADAR. Setting the RADAR at a value greater than 5,000 feet results in 5,000 feet being used. Passing through the BARO/RADAR programmed altitude from above results in the ALTITUDE voice alert. Setting

the BARO/RADAR altitude warning to 0 feet disables this function. To set the BARO/RADAR low altitude warning function, first select the DATA option on the top level HSI display. Then select the A/C option to bring up the A/C data sublevel display. The BARO/RADAR altitude functions are located on the lower left corner of the display. Select BARO or RADAR to initialize the UFC for altitude entry. Then select the ALT option on the UFC and enter the desired altitude through the UFC keypad. The entered altitude appears on the A/C data sublevel display below BARO/RADAR as appropriate.

nav1.JPG.af4127aec2cfe46e9c1b0a482c30ac60.JPG

nav2.thumb.JPG.c103087d1dcd11aacdfbcf7e1c3802a8.JPG

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2