Skullz Sounds

grant977

• 1 year later...

Bump, has anyone figured out how to get it to work again? I put it in the saved game/sound folder but it doesn't work.

Specs: R7 3800X, 32Gb 3600Mhz, RTX 2070 S, M2 SSd 970 Pro

Equipment: microHELIS Bell 206 Pedale + Toe-Brakes, microHELIS OH-58D Collective, microHELIS OH-58D Cyclic, Realteus Forcefeel, TrackIR 5

• 7 months later...

Ive always put them in the main directory.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM | K-51 Collective + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

The Boeing MQ-25A Sting Ray = Dirt Devil with wings
 My wallpaper and skins

• 2 months later...
On 11/25/2023 at 3:39 AM, lukasdanger said:

Has anyone successfully installed it on the new 2.9 update of DCS? If so, could you share the correct mod structure via Google Drive?

Well, I have and if you extract the 'Sounds' folder from the archive straight into your Saved Games then it seems to work. I haven't FULLY tested it yet but it certainly works from an external POV prior to T/O...

Well I had another look at it later on (only a brief one) and it seems yeah, it works... AND it's good. Far more 'percussive' than the stock sound and very satisfying to behold!! :thumbup:

Edited by Raptorattacker
  • Like 1

image.png

• 2 weeks later...