Current module status

Hello.

I purchased the Viper when it was released but I left it aside because of the large number of systems that were not finished. Now I would want to know the list of systems that works and the other ones that are still under development at the moment but I can't find it. Do you know if there is anything like that where we can check it at a glance?

Thanks.

Hello.

I purchased the Viper when it was released but I left it aside because of the large number of systems that were not finished. Now I would want to know the list of systems that works and the other ones that are still under development at the moment but I can't find it. Do you know if there is anything like that where we can check it at a glance?

Thanks.

Without knowing at which point you left, it's difficult to list what was introduced since, but for certain, nothing or pretty much not much is currently being developed or introduced, currently or lately. The F-16 is in the shadows.

B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC, Ryzen 3600, 32Gb DDR4 3600MHz, GTX1070Ti, CH Stuff, Oculus CV1

Wishlist:

AH-64

F-15E

F-117A

Hello.

Thanks.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=241132

Would be nice if it was kept updated with current progress but that's as close as it gets.

Basically launched at phase 1 with the TGP and gbu-10/12 added. Maybe NVG as well.

After launch, the following have been added:

Basic damage model, INS, TWS, MIDS & Link16, EEGS5, livery template, and you can manually enter steerpoints on the ded now.

So it's basically in a similar shape as launch, just more debugged. Next thing it'll receive is the AGM-65D but who knows when (hopefully this summer). Don't expect much development until Hornet is out of early access though.

Thanks for the info. So could we say is more or less completed for A/A but not for A/G?

You can drop bombs and fire missiles. But there are chronic problems with FM and G-Loc that prevents one from using the Viper to its potential. Also there are reported problems still not verified by dev team that apparently the viper and possibly most A/C in game had wrong speed values at the very core of the game engine.

Also, everything is more or less incomplete. For example, you can drop LGBs, but you must fire the laser manually all the way. You can use A2A override modes, but they don't seem to auto-lock targets.

B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC, Ryzen 3600, 32Gb DDR4 3600MHz, GTX1070Ti, CH Stuff, Oculus CV1

Wishlist:

AH-64

F-15E

F-117A