Any DLC Campaigns for Channel Map?

Take a look into Baltic Dragon’s development roadmap ... it might surprise you the amount of time that developing a Campaign can take, and this Map has been out just a couple of weeks.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Take a look into Baltic Dragon’s development roadmap ... it might surprise you the amount of time that developing a Campaign can take, and this Map has been out just a couple of weeks.

He's got one coming out in weeks for the Super Carrier, right? That hasn't been out long. I just assumed that the dev partners like him get earlier access to early builds for that purpose.

Modules: Wright Flyer, Spruce Goose, Voyager 1

• 1 month later...
I'm working on them. I have a P-47 and a 190A campaign in the making, both using the Channel map :thumbup:

This is exactly why i really like you and your work :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I7 8700K @ 4.9 ghz, SSD 850 evo, MSI Z370 Gaming Pro, GTX 1080Ti, F/A-18C in the garage, F-16C in the backyard, F-14B in the garden

Hi Reflected, maybe you could (please!!!!!) consider to create the Campaign of the FW 190A also for the D-model. I guess it should be almost no extra difficult work (?) to just change the plane, while everything else stays the same. The D-Model owners would appreciate it. :clap_2:

I'm working on them. I have a P-47 and a 190A campaign in the making, both using the Channel map :thumbup:

Looking forward to the 190 campaign when the map and aircraft have been polished and are performing well :)