[CANNOT REPRODUCE, ADD TRACK FILE PLEASE] F16C Viper Avionics bugs

Johezq

since super carrier update

Viper module has developed the following Bugs on my PC

rudder trim locked in right

general trim settings drift Dog fight and missile override only works with AA mode pre selected.

short INS alignment works spasmodically tried un installing and re installing Viper module with no diff is any body experiencing same or similar

FURIZ Thanks for the Link But I haven't got the Savvy to Report the bugs ( if they are Bugs) in a meaning full way never managed to make a re playable Track file ( though that's probably an issue with my PC) Just wondered if I was the only one with them specific Issuse.

Check your control scheme, mine was off some time ago.

I added the thrustmaster mfd's , and many controls were duplicated there.

CPU: Intel I7 7700k /Ram:32gb_ddr4

GFX: Nvidia Asus 1080 8Gb

Mon: Asus vg2448qe 24"

Disk: SSD

Stick: TM Warthog #1400/Saitek pro pedals/TIR5/TM MFDs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I've had the rudder trim to the right for quite a while now with the F-16, you can see the rudder pedals in the sim already shifted once the mission loads. I have to remember to move the control briefly one way or the other and it straightens out.

HP Omen 870-244, GTX 1080, 32GB DDR4, 1TB OS, 500 GB NVMe SSD, TM Warthog

I've had the rudder trim to the right for quite a while now with the F-16, you can see the rudder pedals in the sim already shifted once the mission loads. I have to remember to move the control briefly one way or the other and it straightens out.

Please check your bindings, it sounds like you have your rudder bound to two axises. This is not normal behavior.

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.