[REPORTED]Radar can't see any target after todays update

hein22

I understand that it is a beta, but it cannot be that between patch after patch they fix one thing and spoil the previous one. They have not fixed the brightness in Mfds, now the radar has a new fault that it did not have before ... does anyone test the betas before launching them? I think ED has to consider changing something or taking more time between beta and beta.

I understand that it is a beta, but it cannot be that between patch after patch they fix one thing and spoil the previous one. They have not fixed the brightness in Mfds, now the radar has a new fault that it did not have before ... does anyone test the betas before launching them? I think ED has to consider changing something or taking more time between beta and beta.

If they took more time between beta and beta we will be stuck with dozens of bugs for whatever time they choose. So, for me no, better get the job done and not break stuff and wait more.

Stay safe

Yes, radar is broken :(

My Hangar:

F16C | FA18C | AH64D | F14A/B | M2000C | AV8B | A10C/ii | KA50/iii | UH1H | Gazelle | FC3 | CA | Supercarrier

My Spec:

Obsidian750D Airflow | Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K | 32GB DDR4 Vengeance @3600 | RTX3080 12GB OC | ZXR PCIe | WD Black 2TB SSD | Log X56 | Log G502 | TrackIR | 1 badass mutha

If they took more time between beta and beta we will be stuck with dozens of bugs for whatever time they choose. So, for me no, better get the job done and not break stuff and wait more.

What do you expect to achieve by waiting (and waiting and waiting) ? Since time and time again they show a total inability to check the most basic of things before putting these patches out.

I do not recall ever getting explanations for the recurring screw ups.

Windows 7/10 64bit, Intel i7-4770K 3.9GHZ, 32 GB Ram, Gforce GTX 1080Ti, 11GB GDDR5 Valve Index. Force IPD 63 (for the F-16)

+1

SYS: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge Wifi || Ryzen 5900x || Gainward RTX4090 || 2x16 Gb Crucial Ballistix RGB 3200@3800 || XPG Core Reactor 850 Watt PSU || Kingston Fury 2 TB NVME SSD || WD SN850 1TB NVME || 1 x 500 GB Crucial MX300 SATA SSD || 2 x HDD 3TB || Thrustmaster F-16 & F-18 Stick on Virpil War BRD Bases || WinWing Orion2 F-16EX Viper Throttle Combo || WinWing Orion2 F/A-18 Hornet Throttle Combo (With Finger Lift) || WinWing Takeoff Panel II MFG Crosswind Pedals w. Damper || 3 x Thrustmaster Cougar MFD || Multipurpose UFC ||  Wheel Stand Pro II

VR: HP Reverb G2

ED get your mess working! Since february and 2.5.6 there are bugs after bugs after bugs. One fixed bug opens 10 other bugs. Performance is crap too since 2.5.6 in VR!

What's going on with you? This sim is a joke at the moment!!! A bad joke!

It is simply not playable anymore because you followed the baby cries of some and also patched the stable to 2.5.6

This is incredible; both versions are messed up now!!!!!

SYS: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge Wifi || Ryzen 5900x || Gainward RTX4090 || 2x16 Gb Crucial Ballistix RGB 3200@3800 || XPG Core Reactor 850 Watt PSU || Kingston Fury 2 TB NVME SSD || WD SN850 1TB NVME || 1 x 500 GB Crucial MX300 SATA SSD || 2 x HDD 3TB || Thrustmaster F-16 & F-18 Stick on Virpil War BRD Bases || WinWing Orion2 F-16EX Viper Throttle Combo || WinWing Orion2 F/A-18 Hornet Throttle Combo (With Finger Lift) || WinWing Takeoff Panel II MFG Crosswind Pedals w. Damper || 3 x Thrustmaster Cougar MFD || Multipurpose UFC ||  Wheel Stand Pro II

VR: HP Reverb G2

CHANGE THE CLOSED BETA TESTERS.

Rig - I7-9700K/GIGABYTE Z390D/RTX-2080 SUPER/32-GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE RAM/1-TB SSD

Mods - A10C / F18C / AV8B / Mig21 / Su33 / SC / F14B

I really love ED and DCS. But this gets so frustrating. Sad but true...

Before you call everything a "bug": RTFM & try again! Thank you. :music_whistling:

I9-9900k, 32 GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 TI, 128 GB M2 SSD, 1 TB SSD, Track IR, Warthog Hotas

The Equation is simple (as an example):

1 aircraft in development by 30 programmers = 1 year before the aircraft is ready.

10 aircrafts in development by 30 programmers = 10 years before the aircrafts are ready

Stop concentrating on making money by putting out new aircrafts and start concentrating energies at putting out solid and completed products.

Guys, this must be a mistake. Beta testers would see this in the first minute. Obviously something went wrong with the build.

It's gotta be, My money is on corruption between their build and ours. No way this stuff would have been missed.

On some of the third party forums we're seeing reports from Devs that things we're working good (thing morning) prior to release and things only got broke for the public build.

DCS F/A-18C :sorcerer:

You all have the wrong attitude. This is the time to turn your short attention span to the ACM radar modes ;-)

If you did not get it yet: I also think it is awful that radar is broken. But I the use time till it is fixed to play around with the ACM modes :-)

VIC-20@1.108 MHz, onboard GPU, 5KB RAM, μυωπία goggles, Competition Pro HOTAS

You all have the wrong attitude. This is the time to turn your short attention span to the ACM radar modes ;-)

If you did not get it yet: I also think it is awful that radar is broken. But I the use time till it is fixed to play around with the ACM modes :-)

Except that only one of these work!

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

This is what happens when there is zero competition in the combat flight sim arena. I hate bashing the developers of my favorite hobby but this is getting old!! As of late, it seems the only priority at ED is grabbing money and leaving us end users frustrated with a broken product.

This is what happens when there is zero competition in the combat flight sim arena. I hate bashing the developers of my favorite hobby but this is getting old!! As of late, it seems the only priority at ED is grabbing money and leaving us end users frustrated with a broken product.

There will be, sooner than we all think. It will be a healthy world for all of us.

Stay safe

:( Can't even blame *closed* beta testers for this. Such an obvious issue just shows that these hotfixes are pushed out without even being looked at. It is SO frustrating.

Just out of curiosity, do closed beta testers follow some sort of coordinated testing... one group assigned to AA, others to AG or particular weapons. There are certainly enough people for this.

Or... everyone tests the same feature;)

There will be, sooner than we all think. It will be a healthy world for all of us.

And there needs to be competition. Having a monopoly on something simply means that we as the end user gets the short end of the stick.

ACM boresight and helmet makes at least 2 modes working ;-)

I agree, it is time for people to not be afraid to get inside the phone booth and mix it up.:thumbup:

Use that GUN peeps:joystick:

System Specs: 13900K, Strix Z790 Gaming E, MSI 4090 Sprim Liquid X  OC'd, 64gb Gskill Trident Z DDR5, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 SSD,. Winwing throttle, Winwing panels/MIPs and VKB GF3/MCGU stick, MFG Crosswind V2, HP REVERB G2.

Same, can confirm, RWS and TWS do not work anymore, only Boresight....

boresight and helmet mode

how on earth they test TWS without locking target to test ... and why they said that they will delay this wonderful patch to this weak cuz we are doing some test ..... What Test ???????????