[REPORTED]Radar can't see any target after todays update

hein22

Same. I tested against different targets, even the Su-27 doesn't show up, no matter the range. I also tried with PRF High at a head on target, still nothing.

Tested the F-16 and JF-17, no issues there.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

> AIM-120 launch in LTWS or TWS gives RWR launch warning to the target in MP - fixed

How can ED "test" such things with current Hornet's radar? Just can't believe.

What's funny, is that the bug was for SP too...

Stay safe

It is indeed. Makes me wonder.

I believe that it need a hotfix.

Yeah its incredible since this was supposed to be a hotfix for last weeks introduced issues. :)

Not only did NONE of them get fixed we're now adding new ones. Nav lights still broke and DDIs are not visible in the sun. They should call it a hotbreak

DCS F/A-18C :sorcerer:

I believe that it need a hotfix.

All we needed last week was a quick Hotfix for the dim HUD and MFD issues. They should have left it as that, instead we've got a small patch that badly breaks a primary sensor. Couldn't make it up.

Oh, and DDIs are still too dim during day......

Yeah its incredible since this was supposed to be a hotfix for last weeks introduced issues. :)

Not only did NONE of them get fixed we're now adding new ones. Nav lights still broke and DDIs are not visible in the sun. They should call it a hotbreak

Yeah, and this has happened more than a dozen times now.

Stay safe

I know it's beta. But how not to piss off? Gentlemen from ED, what are you doing? Can you explain it somehow? Because the beta, doesn't explain everything. I will probably get another percentage of penalties in the forum, but how not to get upset? That's right, from the very beginning and probably from the beginning of the TWS, there is still something broken.

Edited by padonis

> AIM-120 launch in LTWS or TWS gives RWR launch warning to the target in MP - fixed

How can ED "test" such things with current Hornet's radar? Just can't believe.

They must have used a different build just for internal use?

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

All we needed last week was a quick Hotfix for the dim HUD and MFD issues. They should have left it as that, instead we've got a small patch that badly breaks a primary sensor. Couldn't make it up.

Oh, and DDIs are still too dim during day......

Totally agree.

• ED Team

Hi all

Sorry about this, I have reported it to the team.

As soon as I hear anything about it I will let you all know

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Really disappointing about the radar. Hopefully, ED will pop up with a hotfix very soon.

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box