Lock On Modern Air Combat Leagues/Ladders

Bearitall

Now we did it!!! Today!!!1

Thanks to all Virtual Pilots:

245 members...now question is when are you gonna decide to make the jump and join the fun..and action of League/Ladder Competition site

19 Teams

TCL-Team Combat League

www.teamcombatleague.ca

See you there...:pilotfly::joystick:

TCL-Admin*Bearitall

Edited by Bearitall

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you go here to get map's

I saw thx but... I downloaded the mission and the map is empty.. Me.. No.. Compreded !!

;)

This is the link for the map's now, I think =RvE=-A.S- unlinked them...

here is the link but sorry must be registered to get them...

http://www.teamcombatleague.ca/downloads.php

or PM me, and I will see what I can do for you, okay

:pilotfly::joystick:

TCL-Admin*Bearitall

Excatly .. ONE reason for TCL meini.xml is the same coalitions on both side meaning every jet can be selected each side.

The other reason is :music_whistling: that selfmade modified "meinis" are not allowed ! if you understand what i mean :smilewink:

And switching with modman is really not a big deal.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...

TCL-Team Combat League Season 1- FC-1v1 Gunz Only Tourney

Hello Everyone:

Well, welcome to TCL-Team Combat League's League/Ladder events. We are pleased to announce our First Season FC-1v1 Gunz Only Tournement. Our first Tourney will be of the top 16 players of Ladder #18, and will be of a elimination rounds, leading to the end where the top winning players, plays against each other to determine the " WINNER " We wish all members the best and good luck and have fun.

If you haven't signed up yet,please do so and once we have the 16 members/or more we will start the Tournement off.

TCL-Administration

We also looking forward to starting up the RedFlag League with a Tournement at the end of season play...RedFlag is 8 vs 8 teams

TCL-Admin*Bearitall

Well LOCERF is a very good example, how scoring systems can be made...

..or how ATC/GCI programs can be used to command the battle...also beautifull mix of SEAD and CAP and so on.....

(best mulitplayer event in lockon ever - in my view so far) ... anyways

BUT

the question what raises for me since the beginning of the idea "REDFLAG TCL", is

... which teams supposed to be on which side looking the fact, that they supposed to stick that way....

... we need multiple members or/and squads to make that thing running....

... what i could imagine is founding 3 unities or imaginary coallitions for TCL RedFlag like (fiction)

* UNO (United Nations Organization),

* NAU (Norht American Union)

* and RUS (Russian speaking Group)....

that would cover the bandwith of the community and same time form and group squadrons and pilots under one common Flag and/or language.

Everyone out there then can decide in which Group he wants to join...but he also has to stick with it.

Maybe this would be a idea to attract more players to have fun together....and also groups of sympathy and interest can meet and act toghether..

and even beyond 8vs8 ..

Maybe - dear TCL Admins - you should ask LOCERF makers for lil ideas....cuz that will be a lil bit a work of orga.....

What you guys think bout this?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Great Idea

BUT

the question what raises for me since the beginning of the idea "REDFLAG TCL", is

... which teams supposed to be on which side looking the fact, that they supposed to stick that way....

... we need multiple members or/and squads to make that thing running....

... what i could imagine is founding 3 unities or imaginary coallitions for TCL RedFlag like (fiction)

* UNO (United Nations Organization),

* NAU (Norht American Union)

* and RUS (Russian speaking Group)....

that would cover the bandwith of the community and same time form and group squadrons and pilots under one common Flag and/or language.

Everyone out there then can decide in which Group he wants to join...but he also has to stick with it.

Maybe this would be a idea to attract more players to have fun together....and also groups of sympathy and interest can meet and act toghether..

and even beyond 8vs8 ..

Well we here at TCL-Team Combat League are for the community...I truely think this is a great idea to get more competitions of LOCERF( RedFlag) and held on a bi-weekly basis for now..how does the community feel about this..we are here for you to enjoy LoMAC...

For now we could do a 16 vs 16 LOCERF(RedFlag) or anyother concept...

It is up too you what you are looking for ...

• 2 weeks later...

Is this a record???

Hello VirtPilots;

Well, could this be a first for Air Combat, I know it is a first for TCL-Team Combat League..a match that lasted 4 hours..

Wow....

The two pilots in this long very long Air to Air Combat were;

=AH=Flankerator

vs

=RvE=A.S.--

Nice dog fight guys..

Hope to post the IRtrack soon

:joystick:

• 3 weeks later...

We are still growing; where are you now...

267 members...now question is when are you gonna decide to make the jump and join the fun..and action of League/Ladder Competition site

23 Teams

TCL-Team Combat League

www.teamcombatleague.ca

TCL-Admin*Bearitall

Edited by Bearitall
Updating site info

besides this.....

TCL Falcon Competition Ladder...... already willing to participate and already joined..

Centermass, Kidvicious, LoVen..... few of the best Dogfighters Worldwide in Falcon !!

This will be extreme deluxe fights gents ( hope we have tapes uploaded later on )

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

V2 Bugfixed UPDATE TCL Missions

IMPORTANT FOR ALL TCL PARTICIPANTS

Ok, i found the Bugs in the Missions.

1st for Gunzo Mission:

one Side had 2 Launchers and one Radar the other side oposite. And they were not asigned to operate as unit in one group.

FIXED

2st for BVR Mission:

Lauchers were not assigned in ONE group with radars, therefore they were not working at all to protect the bases. Only the single Tunguska for close range was working.

FIXED

I appologize bigtime to all participants for that unseen little mistake, and to explain, that this was not purposly made, i just lost one BVR match vs PAP who killed me on takeoff, where he should not be able to come that close at all.

Basically, now with working UNITS ... danger Zones (where units start to fire at 2000m alt) for Gunzo-bases are ETA 10km and for Fullloadout-bases ETA 25km...how it should be.

I have nothing else changed at all so far not to be forced to change ROE texts.

so the excisting ROE s can still be used as they are.

http://www.teamcombatleague.ca/rules/

But it is crucial to change the Missions (V2 Bugfixed ones) as soon as possible and to announce this to avoid corrupted Matches.

THE FIRST POST ABOVE IS NOT OF ANY MEANING ANYMORE !!!!!!!

HERE THE V2 Bugfixed Mission:

http://www.reservoirs-elite.org/data/promo/TCL-Missions-V2-Bugfixed.zip

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

267 members...now question is when are you gonna decide to make the jump and join the fun..and action of League/Ladder Competition site

23 Teams

TCL-Team Combat League

www.teamcombatleague.ca

TCL-Admin*Bearitall

Well we are still waiting for the rest of you to join in on the action..ladders are quite active..Gunz Only (45)players; Full Loadout (44)Players

Here is a view of Ladders...tclteamcombatleaguecm2.png

Edited by Bearitall

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

A Successful Tournament

Hello Everyone;

I also would like to take this time to thank everyone who participated in our First Gunz Only Tournament.

My Congratulations, goes out to our 1st place winner: Packman

And our 2nd place winner: Centermass

But to be honest I do think that all who have participated in this Tournament were all winners, we have learned that not always the best player win's..anything can happen..

Here is hoping that our next Tournament we get a bigger turn out..to make this competition even more exciting..

Again my " Hat's Off " to all who have participated..

TCL-Admin*Bearitall

PS: A special thanks goes out to " A.S " for all the help and contribution he has given to help this get off the ground..you were very invaluable to us here at TCL-Team Combat League

• 1 year later...
Too bad this site is not only for Lockon or combat sim or something more special..It doesn't give a good value to fight on this league really unless something more special is done to attract more simmers than FPS Gamers.

Yes it is primary for Lock On, since most flight simmers like Lock On, but we also support other flight sims..like

Falcon 4 Allied Forces

IL-2

and soon Microsoft FSX -- Red Bull Air Racing

Also to add to this

Team Combat League is now 2 years in the running and we are still getting new members signing up ...question is where are you!

:pilotfly:

Team Combat League is Looking forward to FC2

Hello;

We here at Team Combat League are looking forward to the new addon Flaming Cliffs 2...we are very excited in the new additions that have been upgraded(improved)..we are also excited with the addition of the anti-cheat...this will greatly help the community of a more competitive environment..

We at Team Combat League will impliment our ladders according to the new addon Flaming Cliffs 2..

We hope to see you join our ladders and have some exciting Air to Air dogfights with others...

We will also once again sponsor a Tournament for Lock On FC2 Ladders...stay tuned for the announcement..

TCL-Admin*Bearitall

Co-Founder

Edited by Bearitall

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I am excited with the new FC2..more than what I expected..

So much so that at TCL-Team Combat League we have made some changes..to make the ladder competitions more exciting than ever..

Before you were only allowed to challenge up to 10th spot from where you are..which makes climbing up quite quick..

Now, what we have done is now you can only challenge 3 spot from where you are..making this more compeitive...and more action..of challenges...

This change has taken place for all ladder competitions..

Many Thanks to all who competed over the years and we are still going strong with bigger and better things to come in the near future..

Come join the action..

TCL-Admin*Bearitall

:thumbup:

Lock On FC2 Ladders

Hello;

Currently we only have just set up for Lock On Flaming Cliffs 2.

We will soon impliment the ladder for the new version of FC2, but we will still maintain the current ladder for Lock On FC1.12

You will see in Ladder section:

Lock On FC1.12 = Lock On Flaming Cliffs 1.12b version

Lock On FC2 = Lock On Flaming Cliffs 2 newest version

Lock On FC2 ladder set up is in its testing stage and will soon be ready please be patient thank you

TCL-Admin*Bearitall:thumbup: