Poll on 1.1 Release Date. Your Opinion Required.

Poll on 1.1 Release Date. Your Opinion Required.  

1. 1. Poll on 1.1 Release Date. Your Opinion Required.

• When it's virtually bug free and running silky smooth. I don't care if it takes another 6 months.
    • Within 2 months from now, even if there are a few bugs, send me patches later.
    • Before Christmas. As long as it's basically functional, I'm happy to patch and patch again.

I predict it will be released......

......WHEN ITS READY!

Edit: Actually, I dont predict, I *want* it to be out...when its done :P

Intel 5820k | Asus X-99A | Crucial 16GB | Powercolor Devil RX580 8GB | Win 10 x64 | Oculus Rift | https://gallery.ksotov.co.uk

Patiently waiting for: DCS: Panavia Tornado, DCS: SA-2 Guideline, DCS: SA-3 Goa, DCS: S-300 Grumble

2 недели. :twisted:

Hey I thought this was the English Forum ..... :lol:

I would really like to to know what the above means without enableing the translater..... :P

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

2 недели. :twisted:

Hey I thought this was the English Forum ..... :lol:

I would really like to to know what the above means without enableing the translater..... :P

~S~

Blaze

Hmm..without a translator, it means "In two weeks". ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commanding Officer of:

2nd Company 1st financial guard battalion "Mrcine"

See our squads here and our

Croatian radio chat for DCS World

It really depends on what existing issues are addressed.

Based on the current fix list (which addresses many issues, but not some I find most important), I'd prefer before Christmas.

If they're going to make multiplayer actually work and revamp the sound subsystem, I'll wait until hell freezes over :lol:

-spearsd

Gentleman, (and Ladies). The poll in no way actually effects the release date of 1.1. I just thought it would be interesting to ask a question that will help in clarrifying the thought process of the community. In essence the poll is really a "quality vs. quantity" issue. Quality being stability, and quantity being time. I am actually quite surprised at the results so far. The fact that the majority of us (so far) have voted for "When it's running silky smooth, even if it takes another 6 months", is not surprising. It shows that stability and a smoothly running game is top priority for most simmers. Also, it shows that interest in the Lock On series is a deep interest. People are willing to wait, and are confident their interest levels will be as high in 6 months time, as they are now. This is good, it seems like ED will have a solid support base for years to come.

What did surprise me was the relatively few people (so far) that voted for 2 months. Most people either want this before Christmas, or, want it when it's "ready", even if it takes 6 months. It seems people view either quality, or quantity as being important, and few will compromise. Interesting. At least I thought it was.

Anyway, this poll is essentially for entertainment purposes, and to see how people are thinking. If you find it pointless or a waste of your time, please feel free to abstain from voting and move onto the next thread. If you found it interesting/amusing, or if it helped to distract you from your 1.1 craving for a few minutes then I am pleased, and regard it as being worthwhile.

Guest ThomasDWeiss

Re: Poll on 1.1 Release Date. Your Opinion Required.

Thought we'd see what LOMAC enthusiaists think about release dates.

Have a vote :!:

nice idea this poll.

Right on, Monkey Boy!!! I thought it was a good read :wink:

-spearsd

Gentleman, (and Ladies). The poll in no way actually effects the release date of 1.1. I just thought it would be interesting to ask a question that will help in clarrifying the thought process of the community. In essence the poll is really a "quality vs. quantity" issue. Quality being stability, and quantity being time. I am actually quite surprised at the results so far. The fact that the majority of us (so far) have voted for "When it's running silky smooth, even if it takes another 6 months", is not surprising. It shows that stability and a smoothly running game is top priority for most simmers. Also, it shows that interest in the Lock On series is a deep interest. People are willing to wait, and are confident their interest levels will be as high in 6 months time, as they are now. This is good, it seems like ED will have a solid support base for years to come.

What did surprise me was the relatively few people (so far) that voted for 2 months. Most people either want this before Christmas, or, want it when it's "ready", even if it takes 6 months. It seems people view either quality, or quantity as being important, and few will compromise. Interesting. At least I thought it was.

Anyway, this poll is essentially for entertainment purposes, and to see how people are thinking. If you find it pointless or a waste of your time, please feel free to abstain from voting and move onto the next thread. If you found it interesting/amusing, or if it helped to distract you from your 1.1 craving for a few minutes then I am pleased, and regard it as being worthwhile.