Was there a hot fix planned for today, or am I losing my mind?

• ED Team

We planned a hotfix for last Friday but final checks did not pass, we are now planning for the 10th

patch status can always be found here https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=273255

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hello.

There is a saying : "The late, the better". :)

I think we all have to give some time to the Devs,

as no one is happy to work under pressure.

And this because (lately) there is "movement"

to updates and fixes.

Democracy was already invented, while Scrat was eating oak fruits.

Hello.

There is a saying : "The late, the better". :)

I think we all have to give some time to the Devs,

as no one is happy to work under pressure.

And this because (lately) there is "movement"

to updates and fixes.

Well not to be salty or anything, They should have waited for releasing OB update which broke so many things, they should have waited until they fixed some game breaking bugs like AI, farps and pushed it into stable. I have both builds installed, stable didn't get justice it deserve, every campaign, missions are broken since AI hits you from behind, that's just start. If I mention all bugs it'll take forever. OB lighting issue, f-16 issues were already known bugs judging from Matt's video, still they gone ahead. They should have at least mentioned them in known bugs. Why are you adding one new feature and breaking every others when you are not even focusing on the module until completing Hornet. Just to save face, I would have waited until there were significant updates coming like CZ, mavs etc. Just for adding steerpoints we got broken module. Well since the hot fix coming I guess I should dober down.

sora_061

Honestly my friend, i am the one and only

that before 10 years i had complains and

i' ve expressed them in public.:mad:

As i said, there is "movement" after so long

time of ice. My opinion.

Democracy was already invented, while Scrat was eating oak fruits.

Hoping it fixes CCRP bombing issue introduced in 2.5.6 release.

I see people complaining about that all over the place, yet I haven't seen anyone explaining what exactly is not working for them.

It's working just fine for me, so I'd like to know...

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

I see people complaining about that all over the place, yet I haven't seen anyone explaining what exactly is not working for them.

It's working just fine for me, so I'd like to know...

It's not working for pre-loaded steerpoints. It's working fine for manually inputted steerpoints (at least for me).

It's not working for pre-loaded steerpoints. It's working fine for manually inputted steerpoints (at least for me).

This!

It's not the CCRP that is broken, it's the navigation for pre-loaded steerpoints that is broken. Enter them manually and CCRP works fine.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

where did you get the idea that we could pre-load steerpoints? Or is this offline rather than MP?

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

where did you get the idea that we could pre-load steerpoints? Or is this offline rather than MP?
pretty sure preload steerpoints are the ones that you setup in Mission Editor (be it MP/SP).

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

We do it on our servers...

20 Steerpoints are stacked up on home plate’s TACAN (Nellis / Al Dahfra / Vaziani) and when you jump in a Client Viper, you build your flight plan by editing up to 19 steerpoints.

Prior to being able to enter points from scratch, this was the only way to fly a mission.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.476vfightergroup.com/content.php

High Quality Aviation Photography For Personal Enjoyment And Editorial Use.

www.crosswindimages.com