Capturing screenshots?

Voyager

Look in your save game holder for dcs and find folder dedicated for your screenshots.

I use the print/screen/sysRq key on my keyboard to capture screenshots.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

Hmmm...

So C:\Users\Voyager\Documents\SavedGames just has folders for Bleed and Flotilla

When I did try to map the control is was greyed out, but it did list "Sys Rq" (Print Screen) as the button for it. Could it be locked out somehow?

It should be the same keys as if you were to take a screenshot in Windows, and there is no visual cue, in-game, that shows that a screenshot has been taken.

Screenshots should be found in your Saved Games folder: (e.g.) C:\[user]\Saved Games\DCS[.openbeta]\Screenshots

Hope this helps.

Also, the default screenshot format is PNG; you can change it to JPG by adding this line:

options.graphics.ScreenshotExt = "jpg" 

on the file:

/saved Games/dcs/config/autoexec.cfg

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

It should be the same keys as if you were to take a screenshot in Windows, and there is no visual cue, in-game, that shows that a screenshot has been taken.

Screenshots should be found in your Saved Games folder: (e.g.) C:\[user]\Saved Games\DCS[.openbeta]\Screenshots

Hope this helps.

Ah, thank you. That was what I was missing. It was in the saved games directory directly under {user} rather than the one in documents.

Unfortunately, carrying many years of documents and saved games does lead to a rather complex network of saved files..